Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Notices

Old 10-11-18, 01:38 PM  
summer breeze
VF Supporter

YogaVibes/Core Fusion question

I'm not one to stream so far but I do love Core Fusion. Since they obviously aren't making dvds anymore I was wondering if it's worth joining Yoga Vibes to get more Core Fusion workouts. From what I can gather from the site, there is less than 30 workouts from Fred and Liz and I don't know how often they add more Core Fusion. It's mostly a yoga site from what I gather and I don't do yoga. Is anyone subscribed to this site and have any information you can share with me? TIA
Old 10-11-18, 02:35 PM  
bzar
Exchange Moderator

I tagged this thread - lots of previous threads about the subscription.

Miyagi: Wax on, right hand. Wax off, left hand. Wax on, wax off. Breathe in through nose, out the mouth. Wax on, wax off. Don't forget to breathe, very important.
[walks away, still making circular motions with hands] ~ Pat Morita, The Karate Kid, 1984

disclosure: in the years 2002-2004 i had a professional relationship with a distributor of fitness videos; see profile.
Old 10-12-18, 07:05 AM  
fuzzie
VF Supporter

Summer Breeze - Exhale launched an online platform recently: https://ondemand.exhalespa.com so they no longer add content on YogaVibes. The classes on YV are great because they are real, live classes but the production quality isn't always great: it's sometimes difficult to see what they are doing and the sound isn't very good. The workouts on the Exhale platform are professionnally filmed and there is a good variety in terms of length and type of workouts. I did the free trial when the platform launched and eventually decided to cancel simply because I am still totally in love with LEKfit.
Old 10-12-18, 07:13 AM  
summer breeze
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by bzar View Post
I tagged this thread - lots of previous threads about the subscription.
Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzie View Post
Summer Breeze - Exhale launched an online platform recently: https://ondemand.exhalespa.com so they no longer add content on YogaVibes. The classes on YV are great because they are real, live classes but the production quality isn't always great: it's sometimes difficult to see what they are doing and the sound isn't very good. The workouts on the Exhale platform are professionnally filmed and there is a good variety in terms of length and type of workouts. I did the free trial when the platform launched and eventually decided to cancel simply because I am still totally in love with LEKfit.
bzar, thank you for tagging this thread and your reply. Most of the threads were from a few years ago and I was having a hard time finding current information. Now I know why per fuzzie's response.

fuzzie, thank you!! I couldn't find any recent info on Core Fusion. I wasn't sure if they were even still producing workouts. I will definitely check out the new platform! I so appreciate your response .

Tags
core fusion, exhale core fusion, yoga vibes, yogavibes