Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-05-11, 08:42 PM  
Waterbabie
VF Supporter

NYC - new Brazil Butt Lift test group casting call

http://www.leandrofitness.com/index....est-group.html

Do you want a better butt? A lifted BUTT, a more SHAPELY BUTT, A FIRMER BUTT! Here’s your chance to TRANSFORM YOUR BUTT AND YOUR BODY with the top trainer to some of the most beautiful bathing suit and lingerie models in the World.
If you’re a female age 26 – 50 and want a TIGHT, FIRM, and LIFTED BOOTY, here’s your chance to train with the Brazilian “Butt Master”.
Workouts are lead by a motivating, energetic, fun and well respected professional fitness trainer.
This is the opportunity of a lifetime. It is fully-funded and FREE to qualified participants. You’ll receive FREE DAILY TRAINING with a fun, motivating and world-renowned personal trainer plus enjoy FREE DELICIOUS MEALS!
BUT YOU MUST BE WILLING TO COMMIT AND PUT IN THE WORK.
You must be:
* highly motivated and dedicated!
* willing to change your current lifestyle. (ie, abstain from alcohol, dessert etc.)
* able to attend 5 mandatory fitness classes per week at a fitness club in midtown Manhattan
*willing to follow food plan guidelines (includes supplements)
* committed to a class schedule M-F, from February 23rd- April 29th at: 8:30am – 9:30am or 10:00am- 11:00am
*Able to attend all shoot days
* Willing to be interviewed and to appear in an infomercial. Camera shy need not apply!
This is a great opportunity for those looking to get in great shape and get a great BUTT!
Interested applicants please send the following information to: nycfitnessgroup@gmail.com
• A recent photo of yourself
• A photo of your booty
• Information about yourself
• Explanation of why we should consider you for this exciting opportunity
• A phone number where you can be reached for a brief phone interview
Old 02-05-11, 08:58 PM  
JeepGirl

Is this for the infomercial? The videos themselves have already been shot, right? And the test group has tested? HMM. I wonder if they get a free pencil...
JeepGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-11, 09:02 PM  
Waterbabie
VF Supporter

I'm late to the Brazil Butt Lift lovefest, but have been using them the past week and am really enjoying them!

I was thinking about getting the deluxe workouts but then saw that BBL2 was being filmed.

Looks like it will be a while before we see them as they are just starting the test groups
Old 02-05-11, 09:21 PM  
hotncmom

Hmmm.....so the Beachbody/BBL transformation mentioned in the infomercials is attributed to not only daily training with the MAN himself, but a meal plan supplied by the company? Do they disclose that? Because that's quite different from someone self-regulating their diet and working out to DVD's at home.
hotncmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-11, 09:25 PM  
marmalade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waterbabie View Post
here’s your chance to train with the Brazilian “Butt Master”.
Personally, the idea of going anywhere near a "Brazilian Butt Master" scares me.
marmalade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-11, 09:30 PM  
Beth M

what the heck? what do I have to lose? Worst thing that could happen is either they say I'm too old or they take me and my job is in jeopardy
Beth M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-11, 09:36 PM  
Irisg1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waterbabie View Post
I'm late to the Brazil Butt Lift lovefest, but have been using them the past week and am really enjoying them!

I was thinking about getting the deluxe workouts but then saw that BBL2 was being filmed.

Looks like it will be a while before we see them as they are just starting the test groups
I just started last week too These workouts are tougher than they appear
Old 02-06-11, 09:03 AM  
JP44

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotncmom View Post
Hmmm.....so the Beachbody/BBL transformation mentioned in the infomercials is attributed to not only daily training with the MAN himself, but a meal plan supplied by the company? Do they disclose that? Because that's quite different from someone self-regulating their diet and working out to DVD's at home.

All of BB's test groups have meal plans provided. The meal plans are based on the nutrition guides provided in the series. BB is testing both the workouts & the nutritional guides by doing this.

Yes, they disclose that test group participants followed the meal plan. Customer testimonials are based on what people did at home for meals & using the dvds.

HTH,

Joan
JP44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-11, 09:07 AM  
gigi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beth M View Post
what the heck? what do I have to lose? Worst thing that could happen is either they say I'm too old or they take me and my job is in jeopardy
Go for it!
Old 02-06-11, 09:08 AM  
gigi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irisg1 View Post
I just started last week too These workouts are tougher than they appear
Yes they are!

Tags
bbl