Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Clothing, Shoes, Equipment, Gear
Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Notices

Old 10-06-06, 12:23 PM  
winnfield
VF Supporter

Spinning Bike

I have decided I want a Spinning Bike. Does anyone have suggestions for which one is the best for the money? Thanks, Eileen
Old 10-06-06, 07:43 PM  
bodyintraining

Hi Eileen,

I bought a Star Trac V-bike back in June, and I love it. (I haven't been using it as much as I should lately, but I'm aiming to pick it up again starting tomorrow). Some select key words in the search function on this site will pop up a ton of threads with reviews/suggestions/advice. Happy Shopping!
Old 10-07-06, 08:46 AM  
adrien_73

I have an Multisport ENC-420. I like it a lot, but wish had spend more money & bought the LeMond RevMaster that I REALLY wanted! I like the 420, but it didn't come with a computer of any sort. (Just bought a wireless cadence meter though! ) It is built well, but not quite as nice as the Revmaster.
It is actually a very good bike for the money though. There are higher-end models available as well, but mine was $560 delivered. (Most of the RevMasters I've seen are $1,000+!)

You might want to check out efitnessdirect.com. If you call them they will give you a better price than what's listed on the website. The gentleman I spoke with (Andy) was very knowlegable offered a lit of helpful info without pressuring me to buy before I was ready.