Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Notices

Old 06-13-23, 08:24 AM  
toaster
Exchange Moderator

Tag Your Posts! (tag search feature is WORKING!)

I know we have all lamented for some time about the search feature not working - and more recent, we have lost both "New Posts" in the menu and "Today's Posts" under the Quick Links menu.

BUT, the tag search feature IS still working!
http://forum.videofitness.com/tags.php

So it's more important now to add tags to your threads, both your own and on posts that other users have started (scroll down until you see the box to add tags).

I would suggest mainly adding existing tags - when you start typing in the search box, auto-finish options will come up for existing tags. If you choose an option that doesn't come up, it means your thread will be the only thread tagged with that tag (which might be appropriate if the subject matter is truly brand new).

I hope this helps!

Follow me @YogiBethC

YouTube|Instagram|Facebook
And yes, I am Reviewer Dr. Beth on Amazon.
Old 06-13-23, 11:47 AM  
AsSweetAsSugar

Tag search is the only thing I use! And it has been working well as usual, even if the new post doesn't work anymore. I agree, it is important to tag every thread! The advanced search never worked for me (I never could figure that one out).

LMP - Grad/Aug 13 * TheRack - Grad/Nov 13 * PowerFit H - Grad/Jan 14 * FIF: SB - Grad/ Feb 14 * Cage/Box/KB 6WR - Comp/Mar 14 * Ugi/Kb/Pilates 6WR - Comp/May 14 * ThunderBell - Comp/Sep 14 * Obsidian - Comp/Jan 15 * JNL - DO/Sept 15 * D2S - Grad/Feb 16 * KbKb/TBS - Grad/Jun 16 * FusionMixx - Com/Aug 16 * F8F - Grad/Oct 16

Sonríe a la vida y ella te sonreíra siempre!
Old 06-13-23, 01:15 PM  
toaster
Exchange Moderator

Once and awhile I take some time and go through the current GD posts to add tags - I did that today.

Follow me @YogiBethC

Old 06-13-23, 01:19 PM  
AsSweetAsSugar

Quote:
Originally Posted by toaster View Post
Once and awhile I take some time and go through the current GD posts to add tags - I did that today.
That is so sweet of you! I always try to tag my threads, and I have seen additional tags that I didn't add on my own.

LMP - Grad/Aug 13 * TheRack - Grad/Nov 13 * PowerFit H - Grad/Jan 14 * FIF: SB - Grad/ Feb 14 * Cage/Box/KB 6WR - Comp/Mar 14 * Ugi/Kb/Pilates 6WR - Comp/May 14 * ThunderBell - Comp/Sep 14 * Obsidian - Comp/Jan 15 * JNL - DO/Sept 15 * D2S - Grad/Feb 16 * KbKb/TBS - Grad/Jun 16 * FusionMixx - Com/Aug 16 * F8F - Grad/Oct 16

Old 06-13-23, 01:23 PM  
toaster
Exchange Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsSweetAsSugar View Post
That is so sweet of you! I always try to tag my threads, and I have seen additional tags that I didn't add on my own.
It's kind of fun to be a stealth tagger, LOL. Plus it allows me to add tags that I myself would likely use.

Follow me @YogiBethC

Old 06-13-23, 01:25 PM  
AsSweetAsSugar

Quote:
Originally Posted by toaster View Post
It's kind of fun to be a stealth tagger, LOL. Plus it allows me to add tags that I myself would likely use.
Hahaha that was funny!

Tags
forum tip, search, search forum, tag search, tag system, tag your threads, tagging feature, tagging threads