Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Notices

Old 09-12-03, 08:05 AM  
Aria

Richard Simmon's Broadway Workout ???

Anyone know where I could find out if its going to be coming out on DVD any time in the near future??? His site (that someone gave back on the Richard Simmons thread) doesn't even list the Broadway workout videos, much less tell anything about if they might come out on dvd.

Really would like to get them in the near future (if not soon, then like for christmas, or my birthday in January) but I'd rather wait if theres any chance of them coming out on dvd (unless of course the videos are going to be going out of print, in which case I'll buy them to be sure I have them...thats what I worried about when I saw that they weren't listed on his site)

So does anyone have any info (or know where I could find out anything related to this??)

thanks!
Old 09-12-03, 08:09 AM  
Aria

ok, I went to what must be the even MORE official Richard Simmon's site, and it doesn't list the Broadway videos for sale there!! Ok, now I'm starting to get worried. Do I need to run back to the mall and buy them (or call QVC) this weekend or fear that they won't be available (I don't do Ebay or stuff like that)
Old 09-12-03, 10:04 AM  
Sabresfan

I don't know about the DVD part, but I saw it for sale on Amazon.com
Old 09-12-03, 10:18 AM  
glavtx
VF Supporter

I got a set of 3 (two of which hadn't even been opened) on eBay just a week or so ago for $15.94, including shipping. Broadway Blast Off, Broadway Sweat, and Tone Up on Broadway. I think there were quite a few of them up for bid, so you might want to check eBay, if you don't mind VHS.

edited to add: I just reread your post, and see you don't use eBay... I'll try and preview these in the next week, and if they're not for me, I'll put them on the exchange, and considering what I paid for them, I won't ask much in return I got a bunch of workouts lately - 32 in one trade! plus, I'd ordered a few (well, more than a FEW) so I've got a lot to do - but I'll try and look at his in the next few days.

If the only prayer you say in your life is Thank You, that would suffice.
Meister Eckhart

It is our resistance to things as they are that causes most unhappiness.

When you rise in the morning, give thanks for the light, for your life, for your
strength. Give thanks for your food and for the joy of living. If you see no
reason to give thanks, the fault lies in yourself. Tecumseh
Old 09-12-03, 10:19 AM  
horsemom2

Ebay

I have seen the videos often on Ebay and am sure if and when available on dvd, they will appear there as well

Barb S
who likes the Broadway workouts but never seems to do any of them
Old 09-12-03, 04:39 PM  
Aria

Thanks!

Thanks all...

I'm still worried that I need to buy them from a "real" store soon, or they'll go out of print, but... I guess I shouldn't stress over it.

Thanks all for suggesting Ebay and the like, but with my fears about internet safety and such, I avoid things like Ebay and swapping. Which is why if the videos go out of print I'll be out of luck, even if there are plenty floating around on Ebay, lol.

Did see that you can get the two longer of the 3 videos with the cord for 20 bucks at QVC, thats probably where I'll get them, as much for the reason that I don't need all the stuff that comes in the 3 volume set at Collage, as for the fact that only the shortest of the 3 is added in the 3 volume.

Tags
broadway sweat, broadway workouts