Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Clothing, Shoes, Equipment, Gear
Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Notices

Old 03-03-10, 09:04 AM  
Libby

Do you have this elliptical?

Treadmill Doc gives good reviews to the Gold's Gym Maxx Rear Drive Elliptical and to the Proform SpaceSaver DX. Do you have one of these and if so, do you like it?

I'm in the market for an elliptical but need one that isn't really big but will give me a good workout.

Libby
Old 03-03-10, 11:01 AM  
Zen

We have the NordicTrack E5 vi. It's a spacesaver design and does fold up. Also is a rear drive. We tested several out before purchasing this one. Both my teen boys; (14 and 16) love this one, and use it constantly. They're both big too, over 6ft tall. We especially liked it because it has the option of a Stride Adjust (from 13-18). That was another big plus for us. Sorry I can't give you any info on the ones you mentioned, but hope this helps some!
Old 03-03-10, 11:47 AM  
Libby

NordicTrack E5 vi

Where did you purchase this one and can you tell me what price range it is in? I don't need one that folds up as we had a treadmill before (broke) in the area that we are going to put it. Thanks for the reply! Libby
Old 03-03-10, 11:58 AM  
Zen

We bought it from Sears. Had it assembled and delivered. The mere thought of having to assemble it was not something we were looking forward to!

Here's the link to it on Sears' website. It was a little less when we bought it, in January; they were having all their fitness equipment sales, plus a friends and family sale at the same time!

It looks like they do have a sale on it right now though.

http://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_12605_00623955000P