Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Vendor Comments/Reviews
Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Notices

Old 04-30-10, 03:12 PM  
monterey vidiot
VF Supporter

Warning: amazon seller shannonstar

Recently launched, and off to a very sour start. I paid for Kettlenetics Total Body Blast. She sent me the original 3-workout (2 DVDs) Kettlenetics set, and tried to make it my fault. I had suggested to her that she should pay more attention to the title, and that seemed to set her off. I stopped reading her emails (except the last one) because she was getting abusive. She did refund the amount I paid, but I'm out what it cost to mail it back. And she had to get in a last nasty little jab in her final email. Her attitude apparently is that the customer is always wrong.

I'm not leaving feedback on amazon: she lives less than an hour away, and she knows my home address and email.

Cynthia
Old 04-30-10, 03:26 PM  
Buzzer

Can you just put "received incorrect title. Seller was not very receptive, will not use seller again." or something like that? I guess I always think that if I were the next one to buy from them, I'd want to know. Not necessarily the extent of the communications, but just that I may have trouble in the future.
Sorry she was a weinie, and even though you ended up shelling out the cost for the return, at least you weren't out the whole thing
TA Omni 90 days completed! 7/11/11-ish
Tapout XT1 90 days DONE! 6/29/13
Body Beast: Done 3/14, minus the last week. I started JNL and never looked back!
JNL DONE! 5/12/14
Old 04-30-10, 03:43 PM  
Lorianne

oh Cynthia, that sucks.
thanks for the warning.
I hope you contacted Amazon though & let them know. you definitely should not be receiving any such types of negative emails from a seller!
I'm sure Amazon would like to know that.
Old 04-30-10, 05:59 PM  
moonbeam31

I recently bought Kettlenetics Total Body Blast from an Amazon.com seller and it was the correct title. I did see the one it sounds like you might have purchased. In the description it mentioned 3 dvds and that red-flagged me that it was the basic set-not the Total Body Blast. Some people don't know what they are selling. You can contact amazon and get it straightened out.
Old 07-01-10, 12:20 PM  
F1mom

Just wanted to pipe in late and say you could contact Amazon.com directly if you don't feel comfortable leaving specific negative feedback.

There's no reason you should have had to pay for return shipping or put up with abuse.