Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Notices

Old 12-12-20, 10:28 PM  
Genevieve M

Question for Cellerciser rebounder owners

Hi,

Since the Search option for this site is broken, I'm posting a new thread. But I am looking for the person who is a Cellerciser owner (Demaris?)....

I am always looking for a bargain, and there have been a few older Cellercisers out there. But the company is amazing at marketing and talk about how the 'new' version of the product is so great - gold-plated springs, super-space age mat, etc.

Question for anyone who had owns one of these for a while - is there anything that you see lacking, that would make you want to buy a new one?

Silly question; maybe. But any insight you have would be appreciated.
Old 12-13-20, 12:41 AM  
adawn
VF Supporter

I tagged this thread for you just in case it helps lead you to the recent threads. The tag search in the search dropdown also still works as far as I know--just not regular or advanced search.
Old 12-13-20, 02:09 AM  
Genevieve M

Adawn - this was very thoughtful. Thank you very much!
Old 12-13-20, 06:10 AM  
Demeris

So I got a basic model because I don't need fancy bells and whistles. I love mine and don't see why I would need anything else.

However, I probably should warn you that I had an Urban Rebounder for 15 years and was happy with it. The Cellercizer is, of course, a much better piece of equipment.
Old 12-13-20, 01:59 PM  
prettyinpink

I have had one for about ten years. Some years it has gotten a lot of use, including some possibly mild abuse from children and other years not used very much.

It’s still in good shape. I haven’t tried a bungee, I don’t think. I had something cheap before this one, but don’t remember the brand. I don’t notice anything lacking, but then again I don’t deal with joints that bother me or anything like that. I just enjoy rebounding as an alternative way to get some extra indoor “steps” or cardio.
Old 12-13-20, 10:23 PM  
Genevieve M

Thank you all for your insights!

Tags
cellerciser