Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Notices

Old 07-12-11, 06:24 AM  
Tugger31

KB's and LOWER BODY....

Everyone's upper body looks awesome, since I'm a pear shape....what have Kettlebells done for everyone's Lower Body??

Please share your stories!!

P.S. I just caved and bought RKS and my very 1st KB!!
Old 07-12-11, 06:34 AM  
Missiscipi

Congrats!!!! Well my lower body is a struggle for me for sure. I hold all my weight there and since i lost so much weight so quickly (last year over 100lbs) my skin didn't bounce back so I do have some extra skin. BUT they are very lean and defined in the quad area and I have hamstrings now and my butt is starting to lift and get rounder (it used to be flat!) - I love my arms the most since I have no cellulite or excess skin but my legs ain't too bad
Old 07-12-11, 06:37 AM  
Fit Mommy

First of all, congrats on buying rks and kb's!

My lower body and my midsection has become more defined since getting serious about kettlebells. By tacking on swings and dead lifts to almost every workout I do, my glutes and hamstrings have definitely seen improvement. My middle has leaned out a lot too, I'm really enjoying the results. Good luck to you!
Old 07-12-11, 06:48 AM  
mizach
VF Supporter

I love my glutes and hamstrings, thanks to KB workouts. KBs carved out my inner thighs like nothing.
I have 2 pics linked in my signature that show my LB.
Old 07-12-11, 07:10 AM  
flamingoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by mizach View Post
I love my glutes and hamstrings, thanks to KB workouts. KBs carved out my inner thighs like nothing.
I have 2 pics linked in my signature that show my LB.
You look great! What KB dvds are you using?
Old 07-12-11, 08:00 AM  
Buffgirl

I got a Kettlebutt!

I was accused of getting a butt lift! My butt used to be flat, now I did the Brazilian butt lift, Tonique and now Kettlebells, my KB butt is looking hard and round, my legs are lean, I have lost body fat all over my body including the belly which is my problem area.
Old 07-12-11, 08:05 AM  
suegy3

Kb's shape the lower body faster than anything I have ever done! It really shapes and tightens the legs and glutes. And it will make your glutes look the best that they can and very round.
Old 07-12-11, 08:05 AM  
Missiscipi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buffgirl View Post
I was accused of getting a butt lift! My butt used to be flat, now I did the Brazilian butt lift, Tonique and now Kettlebells, my KB butt is looking hard and round, my legs are lean, I have lost body fat all over my body including the belly which is my problem area.
"like!"
Old 07-12-11, 08:13 AM  
KellyMarie65

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buffgirl View Post
Oh, I so don't need a new system. How much weight should you have in KB's to start with? I can't believe I'm entertaining this purchase lol
Old 07-12-11, 08:22 AM  
Buffgirl

I started with 10# which was too light, I think 18 to 20 is a good start. I am now swinging 45 pounds. You will need to stick with it for at least 6 weeks to see results, a lot ladies, make the mistake of quitting too soon, and they never see results. I started doing KB's sometime in late January after finding some cheap bells at Marshalls, I am glad I did.

Tags
inner thighs, kettlebell, kettlebell beginner, kettlebell results, kettlebells for beginners, lower body