Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Clothing, Shoes, Equipment, Gear
Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Notices

Old 06-12-16, 12:25 PM  
cyana

Heavy Duty Stability Ball Recommendation

Until today, I was the happy, long-time owner of a Living Arts 75 cm stability ball in a lovely shade of blue. In case you were ever wondering, the anti-burst/slow release design of stability balls really works! I was sitting at the computer typing and "poof" - found myself on the floor - unhurt and trying to figure out what in the heck had just happened! Talk about a catastrophic rupture!

I use my ball for working out, but equally if not more important, it has been my desk chair for at least a year. I don't know if my ball was old and tired like me, or if something poked it (older hardwood floor).

I need a heavy duty replacement since the ball and I are connected for at least 8-10 hours a day. Since I haven't shopped for a ball in years, I noticed there were numerous brands of balls on Amazon (I wondered if a lot of them were private labeled). While I don't necessarily place a great deal of weight on Amazon reviews, it was interesting to see pictures posted of some of the brand name balls that appeared to have some quality flaws.

Would appreciate recommendations if you have a hard-working faithful stability ball that's up to the challenge!

"I've decided to grow old disgracefully." - Twigs
Old 06-12-16, 10:49 PM  
cataddict
VF Supporter

I got my heavy duty ball from the Power Systems. I've had it roughly 10 years and it's still in great shape.
Old 06-13-16, 06:34 AM  
cyana

Quote:
Originally Posted by cataddict View Post
I got my heavy duty ball from the Power Systems. I've had it roughly 10 years and it's still in great shape.
I'll check that out - thanks for the feedback.

Love your kitty avatar .

"I've decided to grow old disgracefully." - Twigs

Tags
heavy duty stability ball, stability ball