Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Notices

Old 01-18-10, 10:34 PM  
LovingLife
VF Supporter

Denise Austin Sizzler on dvd?

Does anyone know if Denise Austin's Sizzler or Totally Firm were ever put on dvd. I can't find them with those names on dvd, but sometimes the manufacturers change the names when they later make them on dvd. I can't do any of her new stuff, but I still really love Sizzler.

"I know you're tired, but jump higher!"
-- Cathe

DISCLOSURE: I had a professional relationship with Beachbody. For details, take a look at my profile or see my blog www.foodplusfitness.net .
Old 01-19-10, 10:41 AM  
goldengirl

I like both of these workouts too, but to the best of my knowledge, neither one was ever released on DVD.

Diane
Old 01-19-10, 04:46 PM  
lindseylu8

I really like Sizzler and wish it was on DVD too...my vcr just died

You can find a link to my fitness blog in my profile
Old 01-19-10, 05:21 PM  
fit1

Wish it was on DVD too!
Old 04-27-10, 04:14 PM  
bzar
Exchange Moderator

REVIVING.

i have a question - the phrase "totally firm" was shown on the cover of her vhs "hit the spot" toning series (not the pilates one).

are any of the "hit the spot" DVD workouts similar to/the same as "totally firm", or even "sizzler?"

i have a few denise workouts that i recently got in trade, and i have to say i like them. did ultimate fat burner today, and it was a good one. i have personal trainer and short cuts.

Miyagi: Wax on, right hand. Wax off, left hand. Wax on, wax off. Breathe in through nose, out the mouth. Wax on, wax off. Don't forget to breathe, very important.
[walks away, still making circular motions with hands] ~ Pat Morita, The Karate Kid, 1984

disclosure: in the years 2002-2004 i had a professional relationship with a distributor of fitness videos; see profile.
Old 04-27-10, 06:48 PM  
seagreen01
VF Supporter

Totally Firm is one very good outdoor workout that should be on DVD! Every now and then I look for it but it seems it is not on DVD. I have Sizzler but don't remember much about it.

There was an interview with Denise I read somewhere in which Denise said she asks her fans what they want next. Maybe it's time to put in requests with Denise before Totally Firm and Sizzler disappear from VF consciousness.

Tags
denise austin, hit the spot, sizzler, totally firm