Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Notices

Old 05-02-23, 07:27 AM  
sherry7899

Leslie workout question

I went old school and did Leslie's two mile Walkaerobics this morning. It is the workout with the mural in the background. I think this has to be one of the most varied workouts of Leslie's as far as steps and it moves fairly quickly. Does she have any others that stand out as using more than the more basic steps?

Thanks!
Sherry

The cat in my avatar is my sweetheart named Bonkers
Old 05-02-23, 09:56 AM  
Karla25

Yes, some of her older ones have more varied moves. If you like, I will try to find one for you :-)
Old 05-02-23, 10:09 AM  
sherry7899

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karla25 View Post
Yes, some of her older ones have more varied moves. If you like, I will try to find one for you :-)
That's sweet of you. Thank you. On that same dvd is the four mile walk with the set with the window that changes from light to dark if I am remembering correctly. I think that one was pretty varied. I haven't done it in ages.

Old 05-02-23, 10:35 AM  
bzar
Exchange Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherry7899 View Post
That's sweet of you. Thank you. On that same dvd is the four mile walk with the set with the window that changes from light to dark if I am remembering correctly. I think that one was pretty varied. I haven't done it in ages.
i like this one and many of her vintage workouts from the Walk Aerobics series for the reasons you mention - that the steps and moves are different.

Miyagi: Wax on, right hand. Wax off, left hand. Wax on, wax off. Breathe in through nose, out the mouth. Wax on, wax off. Don't forget to breathe, very important.
[walks away, still making circular motions with hands] ~ Pat Morita, The Karate Kid, 1984

disclosure: in the years 2002-2004 i had a professional relationship with a distributor of fitness videos; see profile.
Old 05-02-23, 01:41 PM  
Lori_Michigan

Is the one you're referring to called "Fat Burner" and she's in red on the cover? Is she alone or is there a group? I'm just wondering because there's also a 2-mile one (with a group) that's also included on the "Weight Loss Walk" DVD that also includes a 4-mile workout where it opens with her kicking the husband out of the living room so she can workout. It's very 90s!
Old 05-02-23, 04:36 PM  
sherry7899

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lori_Michigan View Post
Is the one you're referring to called "Fat Burner" and she's in red on the cover? Is she alone or is there a group? I'm just wondering because there's also a 2-mile one (with a group) that's also included on the "Weight Loss Walk" DVD that also includes a 4-mile workout where it opens with her kicking the husband out of the living room so she can workout. It's very 90s!
Lori, this is the dvd that I have:

https://www.goodwillbooks.com/leslie...083561962.html

in the two mile walkaerobics she is in a group. She introduces members and tells how much weight they have lost using her workouts.

Old 05-02-23, 08:17 PM  
Lori_Michigan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherry7899 View Post
Lori, this is the dvd that I have:

https://www.goodwillbooks.com/leslie...083561962.html

in the two mile walkaerobics she is in a group. She introduces members and tells how much weight they have lost using her workouts.
Thanks! I wonder if the other 2 mile Fat Burner Walkaerobics (here) is the same one? Hmmm...
Old 05-02-23, 08:27 PM  
bzar
Exchange Moderator

I have these 2 "Deluxe" compilations from the Walkaerobics series and each of the workouts are unique footage/content:

Leslie Sansone - Deluxe Walkaerobics Special Edition Walk Aerobics (Weight Loss Walk/Two Mile Walk) [2002]
https://www.amazon.com/Leslie-Sanson.../dp/B00007JZYQ

Leslie Sansone - Fat Burning Walk Deluxe Edition (Fat Burner Walk 2 Miles / Fat Burning Walk 4 Miles) [2004]
https://www.amazon.com/Leslie-Sanson...v%2C194&sr=1-1

EDITED TO ADD:
very funny thread regarding the 2 Deluxe sets:

does anyone still use this old Leslie? deluxe 2 & 4 miles
http://www.videofitness.com/~vfwnk/f...=131353&page=2

Miyagi: Wax on, right hand. Wax off, left hand. Wax on, wax off. Breathe in through nose, out the mouth. Wax on, wax off. Don't forget to breathe, very important.
[walks away, still making circular motions with hands] ~ Pat Morita, The Karate Kid, 1984

disclosure: in the years 2002-2004 i had a professional relationship with a distributor of fitness videos; see profile.

Tags
favorite leslie, leslie, leslie sansone, which leslie is this?