Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-03-11, 11:53 AM  
sologirlie

Jenny Craig's Let's Walk It Off

Hi Everyone,

I seem to get more excited about working out when I can't workout....I guess if I can't get up and workout, then I can't help but daydream about it. I had some physical problems and am taking a couple more days off just to be safe Hopefully it won't be more than a couple more days...I miss it already!!!

Anyway, my "downtime" has give me some opportunity to surf the web and look into finding new and exciting workouts that I haven't heard about. I like to stay on top of what's out there While looking into something else, I accidentally found a newer workout series by Jenny Craig called "Let's Walk It Off." It is lead by Kim Lyons (the "nice trainer" from Biggest Loser). It's a walking kit (kind of like the Weight Watcher's one with Ellen Barrett) that includes a walk dvd, walk cd, and a walk guidebook. There is a "Beginner/Intermediate" set and an "Intermediate/Advanced" set. I can hardly find any info on this set anywhere on the internet! I absolutely hate that! You learn the importance of reviews when you can't find any. All I found is this one article that gives a little bit of info: http://www.examiner.com/weight-loss-...er=print#print

In that article it states that these are outdoor workouts. That caught my attention, as it's always nice to have some outdoor workouts. I'm not that crazy about Debbie Rocker's walking workouts, but I do like that they are outdoors. I hope that this set will be better and more fun than Debbie's. I took a chance and bought both kits. I only see it on Amazon, and there was only one left of the Advanced one.

I will definitely review after I receive these kits. I'll keep you all posted. If anyone has either one of these kits, please tell us about them! Thanks

P.S. I personally feel that they should have had Leslie do this set!!! She is the walking queen!! She invented walk aerobics! I like Leslie's Jenny Craig ones...especially the Strength Walk.
sologirlie is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
jenny craig, kim lyons, let's walk it off, walking workouts