Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Vendor Comments/Reviews
Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Notices

Old 11-24-09, 11:53 AM  
fitnessbuff

Fitness Organica?

Fitness Organica has some unique stuff, I've been eyeing a few yoga DVDs over there. I always order from advancedworkouts.com and LOVE Jen's prices and service, but Fitness Organica has some stuff I can't get anywhere else. Does anyone have any comments on the service over there? Just want to check before I order. Thanks in advanced!
Old 11-24-09, 11:58 AM  
Sarah-lara
VF Supporter

I've had great experiences with them (or with her, I believe I should say). I've ordered a few times, mostly from the fitnessorganica site but also through the Amazon sales.
Old 11-24-09, 12:32 PM  
Pat58
VF Supporter

All of my experiences with FO have been positive.
Old 11-24-09, 12:47 PM  
Laura S.
VF Supporter

I've ordered quite a bit from FO over the years and have always had a good experience.

Laura's Workout Mantras:

Something is better than nothing
The best workout is the one you will DO
Old 11-24-09, 01:47 PM  
KathAL79

All orders I've made with Fitness Organica have arrived promptly. I ordered recently through Amazon, as FO is also a seller there, although I believe she's moving away from this (I remember reading something about how selling the Evolutions didn't work out). Anyway, the Amazon order arrived quickly, although it took a little bit longer (OK, only a few days) since I had other things in my order.

I used to order from FO a lot, but there hasn't been as much that tempts me lately, plus the discount codes are much less frequent and the shipping rates increased slightly (this was during one of the recent jumps in USPS prices). You may want to sign up for the newsletter to get them when they do come.

Some people have had issues in the past with returns. This can get touchy, since the FO owner is a VFer.

Note: I have had a professional relationship with a vendor of health and fitness books and media. For details please see my profile.
Old 11-24-09, 07:04 PM  
TuesdayTaylor
VF Supporter

I ordered from FO a few months ago and was thrilled with the service - very good and I was very happy. Recently I tried to order other items from this vendor but was not able to do so as I'm Canadian and their Amazon.com storefront won't sell to Canadians. Why, I do not know and I'm ticked off at this nonsense - it's not like Canada is at the bottom of the globe. Anyway, I'm eagerly awaiting for when FO gets their store issues settled and I can buy from them again.
Old 11-25-09, 02:33 AM  
DebbieRN

Oh that's too bad you couldn't order through Amazon. I hit their sale when it was posted here under the bargain area. I liked my order of 4 DVDs so much, I ordered 5 more! Very inexpensive and got some real classic pilates and yoga DVDs. I previewed them last weekend and will have fun with them during the holidays when I have more time.
Old 11-25-09, 12:24 PM  
Vintage VFer
VF Supporter

Several years ago, I was informed that I was no longer allowed to order from FO due to a misunderstanding about returns. I was also told that my often negative reviews were bad for business.

POSTURE CHECK!
Old 11-25-09, 03:46 PM  
steakhousegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alta View Post
Several years ago, I was informed that I was no longer allowed to order from FO due to a misunderstanding about returns. I was also told that my often negative reviews were bad for business.
Yikes, what a way to promote one's business. I have had good experiences with FO but then again I've never returned anything.

Insanity Grad
Turbo Fire Grad
S90 Grad
P90X2 Grad
Old 11-25-09, 04:02 PM  
roleez
VF Supporter

I've ordered from Anne at Fitness Organica and Ebay and also "chatted" with her via email & have always had great experiences!

Tags
fitness organica, fitnessorganica