Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Notices

Old 05-30-11, 09:56 AM  
gigi

Cathe's June 11 Rotation

Looks really good! I think I'll be following it. I'll sub Turbo Fire and other favorite cardio for some of it. I'll have to sub in S&H for STS. This looks like good variety and just really appeals to me. I may start it today as a matter of fact.

http://cathe.com/forum/f100/june-11-rotation-283179/
Old 05-30-11, 11:28 AM  
fitjunkie

It does look good, I am starting this rotation today hopefully with all the variety I will be able to stick to it
Old 05-30-11, 11:40 AM  
DirtDiva

I have never participated in a rotation this way. I have most of these dvd's too except for the IMAX's and I can't *step*. I think this may be psychological too . I guess I could sub something in there like kettlebells instead.
Old 05-30-11, 11:54 AM  
gigi

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtDiva View Post
I have never participated in a rotation this way. I have most of these dvd's too except for the IMAX's and I can't *step*. I think this may be psychological too . I guess I could sub something in there like kettlebells instead.
I'll be doing other cardio but I plan on doing the Imax workouts. It's been a while. Just sub in your favorite challenging cardio.

I'm kind of bummed b/c I may be moving out of my apartment and may not be able to continue the rotation. I'll have to pack up most of my equipment/DVD's and probably be forced to join a gym unless a miracle happens THIS week. I wasn't thinking about that when I decided to follow this rotation....boo.
Old 05-30-11, 06:11 PM  
slate*kate
VF Supporter

Angela - Thanks for posting this link. I'm just finishing up an S90 rotation and was looking for what to do next. I like the variety, sounds great. Sorry to hear you may not be in a position to continue the rotation.
Old 05-30-11, 07:54 PM  
DirtDiva

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigi View Post

I'm kind of bummed b/c I may be moving out of my apartment and may not be able to continue the rotation. I'll have to pack up most of my equipment/DVD's and probably be forced to join a gym unless a miracle happens THIS week. I wasn't thinking about that when I decided to follow this rotation....boo.
I hope whatever that miracle is, happens for you!

Tags
cathe, cathe friedrich, cathe rotation