Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Notices

Old 07-20-12, 03:56 PM  
fitmiller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daphne M View Post
Thanks, Conni. You're probably right. I like pre-ordering to take advantage of the low prices and so was hoping there'd be an opportunity to pre-order individual workouts. If I buy three DVDs at $22.99 + tax + S&H, I probably won't save much compared to pre-ordering the whole set. And so it goes ...
I thought I read that SNM won't be offering the option of purchasing the dvds individually for quite some time, unless that's changed.
Old 07-20-12, 03:57 PM  
fitmiller

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirstyscooby View Post
Ok I caved. At just over $13 (in NZ) for each workout with the current exchange rate, this deal was too good to pass up. At this stage I am more interested in the cardio & leg workouts which works out to be more than half the workouts.

I hope that they have the fun factor, intensity and MUCH improved music that Cathe's latest two have.
We're all hoping for all of those things too!
Old 07-20-12, 04:07 PM  
Pratima
Exchange Moderator

Arhh! I just can't decide, downloads or no downloads? Is it a lot of work to use them?

DISCLOSURE: I have professional relationships with several producers of fitness videos and related products; please see my profile for details.
Old 07-21-12, 06:47 AM  
lucia
VF Supporter

Even though I didn't get an email receipt, I did get one in the mail the other day - along with Cross Fire and To The Max which I added to the pre-order
Old 07-21-12, 06:58 AM  
dela

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daphne M View Post
Thanks, Conni. You're probably right. I like pre-ordering to take advantage of the low prices and so was hoping there'd be an opportunity to pre-order individual workouts. If I buy three DVDs at $22.99 + tax + S&H, I probably won't save much compared to pre-ordering the whole set. And so it goes ...
Exactly my thoughts on these half off pre-sales, I figured dollar for dollar, if I like 4 of the 9 dvds I break even, plus the opportunity to try them all at a really good price counts for something too
Old 07-21-12, 10:08 AM  
gigi

I really am very excited for this series. I ordered Intensity, STS Total Body, and the little bands with my preorder. I love Intensity on preview and plan to do it here in a few for my workout. I want to make a rotation using To the Max, CrossFire, Intensity, LIS Athletic Training, LIS AFterBurn, LIS Cardio Supersets, STS Total Body, and Drop Sets. I don't know if it can be done but I'm going to work on it!!!!
Old 07-21-12, 04:10 PM  
princess76

Question

If I can do Chalean Extreme and Turbo Fire, will I be able to do these? Also, is there going to be a need for a barbell or step? (Got rid of both of those a few years ago...)
Do they charge your credit card now, or when the series ships?
Old 07-21-12, 05:22 PM  
Pam61
VF Supporter

Princess, I think you'll be able to do these, no problem. Just use a weight that works for you. If a barbell is used, you can always use dumbbell weights. If you don't have a step, a mat on the floor might suffice for the weight work. And, for stepping onto a step, maybe a smaller step can be purchased, if you need it later on?

Pam

May Focus:
Miranda Esmonde-White Classical Stretch Season 9 (All Standing)
Sahra Esmonde-White Body Sculpting Series, Toning for Beginners, Ultimate Stretch workouts

Old 07-21-12, 05:27 PM  
Pam61
VF Supporter

I just ordered. I am really hoping with these that less equipment is used. 4 Day Split drives me a bit nuts with all the equipment changes, even though it's a good workout. I prefer the simplicity of less equipment.

An updated version of CTX sounds good to me. How could I resist that when I love the upper body workout so much from CTX!

Pam

May Focus:
Miranda Esmonde-White Classical Stretch Season 9 (All Standing)
Sahra Esmonde-White Body Sculpting Series, Toning for Beginners, Ultimate Stretch workouts

Old 07-21-12, 05:29 PM  
princess76

Thanks! I ordered the DVDs without Ride because I don't have a spin bike. I will be ready for some new workouts by the time these are released (I'm currently doing CLX on M-W-F with TurboFire on T-Th-Sat).

Tags
cathe, cathe friedrich, cathe preorder, cathe presale, xtrain