Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Notices

Old 07-17-12, 05:38 PM  
gigi

Just ordered! (along with STS Total Body and Intensity and the loop bands)
Old 07-17-12, 07:22 PM  
IrishOT

ddj & Fidget Queen= Thanks for the info on Cathe's CS being so great about changing addresses! I'm going to wait about a week and then I will probably order, even though I think the pre-sale price will last longer than 7/31, I don't want to miss it!
Old 07-17-12, 07:39 PM  
LynnO
VF Supporter

Darn, now if I could only get really deep discounts on the workouts I bought through downloads so I could do the premixes without spending hours with the Blender - which doesn't make up for the 2 dollars less a workout. It takes my computers hours to finish up compiling the mixes.

And yeah, reading the descriptions this week, I'm all meh again.
Old 07-18-12, 08:42 PM  
weener
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrishOT View Post
ddj & Fidget Queen= Thanks for the info on Cathe's CS being so great about changing addresses! I'm going to wait about a week and then I will probably order, even though I think the pre-sale price will last longer than 7/31, I don't want to miss it!
The discount coupons end July 31 - nothing said about the pre-sale prices

~~~~~~~~~
I grew up as teener weener. It got shorten to weener when a nephew was learning to talk and he just called me weener.

www.flickr.com/photos/32418450@N05/
Old 07-18-12, 09:00 PM  
dela

Quote:
Originally Posted by weener View Post
The discount coupons end July 31 - nothing said about the pre-sale prices
I have a feeling the presale pricing will extend past 7/31, but they did say the current pricing is valid at least through 7/31.

http://cathe.com/forum/f115/double-f...6/#post2154441

Posted from SNM. "July 16th is just the start date. You will have at least until July 31st to pre-order at the current prices listed."
Old 07-19-12, 09:24 AM  
Conni

Please help me remember, Does Cathe advise when the pricing is about to change, or does it just happen? I am trying to wait to preorder as long as I can...
Old 07-19-12, 09:34 AM  
isebelleg44

I don't remember the prices changing at all in recent preorders. I hope this will be the case here, as I'd like to wait until the last possible minute to preorder.

Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.
~Attributed to both T.H. Thompson and John Watson
Old 07-19-12, 11:01 AM  
Irish Eyes

Quote:
Originally Posted by isebelleg44 View Post
I don't remember the prices changing at all in recent preorders. I hope this will be the case here, as I'd like to wait until the last possible minute to preorder.

I waited a while to pre-order LIS. By the time I finally did pre-order, the price hadn't changed but they were no longer offering the sliding discs as part of the deal
Old 07-19-12, 11:06 AM  
Fidget Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrishOT View Post
You're welcome! Just make sure you give them advance notice about your address change and keep that email for reference in case a mess-up occurs. I think that's what made all the difference for my experience.

I just found out that I was ejected from SO's insurance plan, so now have to cough up several hundred/month for that :|. Bye, bye preorder!! I guess that's ok, as I was still on the fence .
Old 07-19-12, 06:17 PM  
Lisa C
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conni View Post
Please help me remember, Does Cathe advise when the pricing is about to change, or does it just happen? I am trying to wait to preorder as long as I can...
They always give lots of notice when the presale prices are ended (or will go up). I would say at least several weeks, and sometimes more. They will mention it everywhere too, I'm sure (blog, forum, newsletter, facebook, etc.)

The Low Impact series was started April 30th 2011. I ordered August 31st, which I think was the last day of the best deal for the pre-orders. I did get the disks. And because the workouts arrived at Cathe's on Friday and the shipped out all weekend, I still got them within a day of everyone who ordered on the very first day.

I ordered her last two at the end of May right before the presale ended.

I am probably going to pre-order, but want to wait to see if she talks about the music at all. I don't expect it to be as good as the last 2 workouts, but if it is LIS quality only, I may not want these.

Tags
cathe, cathe friedrich, cathe preorder, cathe presale, xtrain