Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Notices

Old 08-19-11, 04:41 PM  
caligurl

well.... we know that RKS reads the threads on here about them.... the problem with this issue is people who are pissed, upset, ticked off, etc... are posting in here where they'll never read.... you all need to post it either in the giant RKS thread or the "free RKS kettlebell thread" cuz i'm will to bet they don't think anyone's too upset with them since no one has posted about it in a thread they read....

just a thought....
it is NOT against the rules to say DIET on this forum!
-----
"VFers have a right to post negative opinions about an instructor,
and there is not a limit on the number of times they do so".
- WWWendy

-----
"...no matter how unpopular you perceive your opinion to be, we guarantee you
are not the only one here who holds that opinion, and you should feel free to express it."
- WWWendy via forum guidelines
Old 08-19-11, 04:42 PM  
noraW

Quote:
Originally Posted by dela View Post
Yeah, that annoyed me too how RKS gave us all the free ship/10% off, then offered the same product free to the world, guess we were not all that special after all
This!! I really dislike that they made it seem as if we were getting the special treatment and this was the best they would ever offer and then they turn around and just give them away. Really left a bad taste.
Old 08-19-11, 05:51 PM  
bellee

Quote:
Originally Posted by dela View Post
Yeah, that annoyed me too how RKS gave us all the free ship/10% off, then offered the same product free to the world, guess we were not all that special after all . But my own fault I guess for not waiting when I really did know better, but in my case, I really needed the 16 more than anything, so in a way it's a toss up for me, it would have just been an extra, but still would have really like the blue one too.
It's not actually free to the whole world. Only free to the US. I asked because I'm in Australia. They said they'd give me a discount on for shipping and asked for my area code. I gave it to them and have not heard back! I've sent two other emails since and it looks like they're ignoring me.
Old 08-19-11, 05:53 PM  
Buttercup

Quote:
Originally Posted by caligurl View Post
well.... we know that RKS reads the threads on here about them.... the problem with this issue is people who are pissed, upset, ticked off, etc... are posting in here where they'll never read.... you all need to post it either in the giant RKS thread or the "free RKS kettlebell thread" cuz i'm will to bet they don't think anyone's too upset with them since no one has posted about it in a thread they read....

just a thought....
Well, after how big the love fest of a thread that turned into (probably the largest thread I've ever seen here), I really didn't want to take the chance of being attacked, especially since I know I'm more lurker than regular poster, anyway. Maybe I should just cut and paste what I wrote here.
Old 08-19-11, 06:11 PM  
FitBoop
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by jordan View Post
If someone ordered the bundle before the change in price (as a result of the announcement) than they got a better deal before the price changed. If they want the 10 dollar increase than I'm sure SNM will change their order. If they want the individual discs instead of the bundle than I'm sure they can cancel or maybe even change their pre-order.

jordan
I don't understand what you mean by the sentence in bold type above.
Old 08-19-11, 06:52 PM  
caligurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by FitBoop View Post
I don't understand what you mean by the sentence in bold type above.
she was being sarcastic because she didn't get that all the talk was about cathe/SNM saying the presale was ENDING... not going to another phase.... so she sarcastically stated that if those people that preordered prior to the end of presales (which ended up just being a price increase of the presale) wanted to pay more... that she was sure cathe/SNM would accept the money...

i'm not even sure that makes sense.... lol! but i know what i mean!
-----
- WWWendy

-----
are not the only one here who holds that opinion, and you should feel free to express it."
Old 08-19-11, 06:55 PM  
caligurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buttercup View Post
Well, after how big the love fest of a thread that turned into (probably the largest thread I've ever seen here), I really didn't want to take the chance of being attacked, especially since I know I'm more lurker than regular poster, anyway. Maybe I should just cut and paste what I wrote here.
i don't hink anyone would jump on you.... i certainly wouldn't!
-----
- WWWendy

-----
Old 08-19-11, 06:56 PM  
caligurl

side note: interesting how a cathe thread turned into an RKS thread!
-----
- WWWendy

-----
Old 08-19-11, 07:42 PM  
LynnO
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbles76 View Post
Just wanted to admire baby Bubbles. Great photo of that cutie.
Old 08-19-11, 07:50 PM  
LynnO
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacmar View Post
For those of you that dislike Cathe/SNM so much, why don't you just ignore them?? Don't use or but her products. Why the need for the negitive posts?

There is a particular instructor that is quite popular around here that in my opinion is a total nut but I don't get involved in the posts about those workouts.

It just seems like a total waste of time and energy.
But how is calling out the complainers any different? Isn't responding to negative Cathe complaints a waste of time and energy? Why not ignore comments you don't like- heck you can put people on ignore and never see single post of theirs. Why do some of the same people only comment on VF when someone complains about Cathe?

Me, I'm sad that they aren't offering single discs or even downloads at $15. I want a few of these, but Cathe's offerings are no longer better than anyone else's and I never pay more than $15 for a dvd. I've tried going the presale route thinking I could sell off discs I don't like. But, every time i do that no one else likes the discs I don't want and I can't get rid of them for a good trade.

Tags
cathe, cathe preorder, cathe presale