Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Clothing, Shoes, Equipment, Gear > Shoes/Equipment/Gear FAQ's
Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Notices

Old 03-24-02, 04:33 PM  
Lannette

Hi Nat!

Yes, the dogs are very rolly polly from all the bones they've been getting couresy of the UPS man. LOL

The rebounder is well liked by all. I had saved this really old high impact aerobic tape that Reed (DH) bought years and years ago.
We used to work out together after we got the kids in bed when they were just babies. It's perfect for the rebounder. I was kidding him and telling him that now I have to buy a second rebounder so we can continue to do that tape together, side by side on matching rebounders. hee hee

I also bought Lesley Sansone's "Walk this way" three tape pack. I think it will be good to add on to a workout or for my oldest son to use after school because the segments are short and he needs just enough of a workout to keep clear his head after the school day and keep him consistent.

Nate used it today along with the eliptical and endurance bosu moves to do aerobic threshold intervals between his strength and balance segments and really enjoyed it as well.

Now I'm checking into some tapes that were made specifically for rebounding. There don't seem to be many available but I'm sure if I dig I'll find some. I also wondered if the Plyorobics tapes would be good for Nate to use. I'll let you know what I find and you let me know all about the AAAI and what goodies you find.

Lannette

Tags
proprioception