Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Notices

Old 09-13-17, 07:54 AM  
Sharaz

Overall, this was a basic TB circuit workout. She takes breaks, I pretty much jumped from one exercise to the other.

I like the challenge concept, the passion platform and the community accountability. September is a hard month for me at work. Joining the challenge keeps me focused. Also, I'll be doing more Plyo work this month which is a game changer from what I was doing recently.

ETA:

I feel that all fitness levels are able to do the workouts. Beginners 30 mins.
Old 09-13-17, 07:56 AM  
Sharaz

Quote:
Originally Posted by pharma_gal View Post
Do all the workouts have a warm and cool down included? Thanks!
Yes. She take time to warm up and cool down.
Old 09-13-17, 08:16 AM  
horusosiris

I did Total Body 1 this morning. As Sharaz has said, this workout is a total body circuit done for two rounds. I enjoyed the workout. It also had a mild cardio effect. These are my minor complaints. I wish that she had someone else who was not on camera doing the resetting of the timer for the exercises. She spent too much time fidgeting and resetting the timer. Sometimes she was a bit difficult to understand because of a slight echo in the microphone but overall a good total body workout. I like the 30 minutes because this time frame allows me to do short stretch/ yoga workout. I am looking forward to day 2 of the challenge. The Get the Edge challenge is a nice followup program for me because I recently completed Sagi's AWOHL.
Old 09-13-17, 08:26 AM  
Sharaz

Quote:
Originally Posted by horusosiris View Post
I did Total Body 1 this morning. As Sharaz has said, this workout is a total body circuit done for two rounds. I enjoyed the workout. It also had a mild cardio effect. These are my minor complaints. I wish that she had someone else who was not on camera doing the resetting of the timer for the exercises. She spent too much time fidgeting and resetting the timer. Sometimes she was a bit difficult to understand because of a slight echo in the microphone but overall a good total body workout. I like the 30 minutes because this time frame allows me to do short stretch/ yoga workout. I am looking forward to day 2 of the challenge. The Get the Edge challenge is a nice followup program for me because I recently completed Sagi's AWOHL.
I usually don't enjoy combinations moves but I like it here. If the concept is used ALL.THE.TIME then I have a problem Lol

I sweat a lot. I felt worked.
Old 09-13-17, 09:47 AM  
jusca

Quote:
Originally Posted by horusosiris View Post
These were my exact thoughts. I'll try a workout or two to see if the echos and timers can be ignored while im working out. If not, I'll ask for a refund. I thought the videos would be more polished production wise.
Old 09-13-17, 12:28 PM  
Sharaz

Quote:
Originally Posted by jusca View Post
These were my exact thoughts. I'll try a workout or two to see if the echos and timers can be ignored while im working out. If not, I'll ask for a refund. I thought the videos would be more polished production wise.
The timer bothered me a bit. I thought it was my phone alarm or a call from work.
Old 09-13-17, 03:30 PM  
Sharaz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheyenne Shaw View Post
I joined too, looking forward to getting started today
Let us know
Old 09-14-17, 09:15 AM  
Cheyenne Shaw
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharaz View Post
Let us know

Loved the first workout, the squat jumps for me were killer

John 16:33

I have said these things to you, that in Me (Jesus) you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation. But take heart; I have overcome the world."
Old 09-14-17, 09:17 AM  
Sharaz

Legs DONE!

I was dying!!! By the end of my 1st round, I hesitated repeating it all over again I pushed and did it skipping the last curtsy/side lunge straight sets. I have not done her legs workouts in a while and remembered why are so brutal.

I warmed up with a 20 mins interval WO on the treadmill (sprints/incline). I worked on a 10 reps count. I performed regular squats with the bar and used the leg curl machine. I finished up with 20 mins incline walking. Today was a good day

Tomorrow’s Arms/Abs workout appears to be light.

I noticed that Ingrid demeanor differs from her EBE2 persona. I believe that she read complaints about her “over the top” personality. I feel the EBE2 Ingrid is the real one. Here she looks not comfortable and her overall presentation is suffering.
Old 09-14-17, 09:19 AM  
Sharaz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheyenne Shaw View Post
Loved the first workout, the squat jumps for me were killer
This move is not on EBE2. I love it

Tags
booty, challenge, edge, edge booty, ingrid, ingrid romero, romero