Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Notices

Old 01-03-24, 11:30 AM  
manleym

Quote:
Originally Posted by summer breeze View Post
Yes I have them and like them a lot. I haven't done all the segments yet but the ones I've done mostly on the Strength dvd are very good. She packs a punch in 15 minutes.
Thanks Summer Breeze! I have Raw Fitness Ladder 2 and Box & Pump 5 and most of her studio produced dvds. I like B&P5 better than FL2. I wasn't sure if the Timesavers are more like FL2 in production and workout. I know the Raw workouts don't have the same production quality as the studio produced dvds. FL2 just seems really echoey.
Old 01-03-24, 11:57 AM  
Juliepie
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by manleym View Post
Thanks Summer Breeze! I have Raw Fitness Ladder 2 and Box & Pump 5 and most of her studio produced dvds. I like B&P5 better than FL2. I wasn't sure if the Timesavers are more like FL2 in production and workout. I know the Raw workouts don't have the same production quality as the studio produced dvds. FL2 just seems really echoey.
What is FL2?

Surely a person of sense would submit to anything, like exercise, so as to obtain a well functioning mind and a pleasant, happy life. --Socrates
Old 01-04-24, 07:41 AM  
Rhonda

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juliepie View Post
What is FL2?
I think she abbreviated Fitness Ladder 2.
Old 01-04-24, 09:39 AM  
manleym

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhonda View Post
I think she abbreviated Fitness Ladder 2.
Yes! Thanks Rhonda!
Old 01-04-24, 10:13 AM  
summer breeze
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by manleym View Post
I haven't done those 2 RAW dvds you mentioned (though I do own them) but though the Timesaver dvds aren't studio quality I didn't think they were that bad or echoey.
Old 01-04-24, 10:14 AM  
kristiep

I love Fitness Ladder 2. It’s a strength workout with an upper body emphasis. I like that I can do one, two or three rounds depending on the time I have, and I really enjoy the ladder format. Kelly has a ladder routine on one of the Timesaver discs, and it was one of my favorite from that 2-dvd set.

Box & Pump 5 didn’t thrill me the first time I did it. Not sure why, so I need to try it again. I sometimes need to do a KCM workout a few times to know if I should keep it.
Old 01-05-24, 11:02 AM  
Gams

The new ones are on her website now!!! Off to order…
Old 01-05-24, 04:52 PM  
Mickey12

I ordered mine! I also got the last two Raw DVDs since they are still available and I was feeling FOMO. When they came out I didn’t feel they were worth getting but since I was ordering the others I just decided “what the heck”.
Old 01-05-24, 05:01 PM  
manleym

I ordered the 2 new dvds too and also added the Timesaver Strength. I had 5 dvds in my cart, including the Timesaver Sculpt and another one I didn't have, but shipping was going to be $15. So I took one out, so there were 4 dvds in the cart and the shipping was still $15. Shipping for the 2 new dvds was $7, but to add Timesaver Strength made shipping $8. I wish she would offer free shipping on orders $50 or more. I miss the New Years Day sale and free shipping.
Old 01-05-24, 05:45 PM  
CharM

If she'd have offered free shipping w/3 or more as she'd done in the past, I would have placed an order. Oh well, I don't need any more, do I? (don't answer that)

I just got an email from Collage, where they highlight KCM's TBT Strength & Sculpt. I just *might* get them from there, I'm still on the fence.

eta Jan 10: I'm going to wait for a Collage sale/percentage off promo.

Tags
kcm, kcm raw