Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Notices

Old 01-06-24, 01:06 PM  
manleym

Thanks for the feedback. I did, and liked, B&B quite a bit for awhile, for alot of the reasons Gams mentioned. I liked the length, the variety of workouts, and the premixes. I also don't care for standing in one spot just throwing punches.
Old 01-06-24, 01:12 PM  
summer breeze
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gams View Post
I disagree with Lori and summer breeze. I think Timesaver Sculpt is much more repetitive and much less intense. For one thing, because you are mostly standing in one spot throwing punches, you use very light weights. Kelly uses 5 pounds in one workout, but mostly recommends egg weights. I don’t care for standing in one spot continually throwing punches. The segments in Timesaver Sculpt are much shorter than Build & Burn as well.

In Build & Burn, you use weights ranging from 8 pounds to 15 lbs. The workouts are longer, but still under 30 minutes. I used to do Trim & Tone pretty often and that one is 24 minutes long and uses 8 pound weights. There are also a lot of premixes in the Build & Burn set.
I haven't used Build & Burn in quite some time. Now I want to revisit it. LOL.

I have mostly done Timesaver Strength. I don't think I've used Timesaver Sculpt yet. I liked the short Strength segments. I really felt them.
Old 01-06-24, 01:13 PM  
manleym

I'm such a goof! I was thinking about Body Design, NOT Build & Burn!! So how would you compare Timesaver Sculpt to Body Design?
Old 01-06-24, 01:38 PM  
summer breeze
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by manleym View Post
I'm such a goof! I was thinking about Body Design, NOT Build & Burn!! So how would you compare Timesaver Sculpt to Body Design?
LOL. I used to like Body Design but I think Timesaver Strength is more intense. I haven't done Timesaver Sculpt that I remember.
Old 01-06-24, 01:50 PM  
Gams

My life would be much easier if instructors had to title their workouts - 1, 2, 3, etc. because trying to keep the titles straight strains my brain.

Tags
30 minutes to fitness, 30mtf, kcm, kcm power splits, kelly coffey meyer, kelly coffey-meyer