Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Notices

Old 04-10-14, 10:01 AM  
Liz K
VF Supporter

Bummer. No shipping notice for me yet.

However, I am pretty sure these will be beyond my abilities. Lots of room to grow.

Liz
Old 04-10-14, 10:07 AM  
catcrazy

Mine is Out For Delivery!
Old 04-10-14, 12:41 PM  
that_tori_girl

I think the IT guys @ work must be getting a kick out of tracking my web usage today because it's all USPS, all the time. Productivity? Que es?

Mine is currently being sorted at my local PO so maybe tomorrow? Maybe? Good way to end the week, nonetheless!

Ohhhhh it's like a yogi's Christmas!!
Old 04-10-14, 12:42 PM  
catcrazy

Finally it has arrived
Old 04-10-14, 12:48 PM  
that_tori_girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by catcrazy View Post
Finally it has arrived
You have seen the promised land!!!

Please report back! I will live vicariously through you until mine graces my mailbox and then, finally, my DVD player.
Old 04-11-14, 02:56 PM  
that_tori_girl

Oh happy day! I feel like Steve Martin from 'The Jerk' dancing around with glee over the phone books having arrived.

Turns out mine arrived yesterday evening when I was at yoga class of all ironic places.

Needless to say, one of these practices WILL be done today. Which one..which one...
Old 04-11-14, 02:57 PM  
tigerbaby

I received NO shipping notice and mine just arrived in my box today.
Old 04-11-14, 03:03 PM  
zraipel
VF Supporter

I accidentally pre-ordered this twice!! Soooo, if anyone is looking to trade for this, I have one of the sets up for trade on the Exchange List
Old 04-11-14, 06:02 PM  
Mickey12

I got my set today and did the Hips Class. It's 60 minutes; at minute 56 is 2 minutes of seated meditation and then shavasana.

The first few minutes have NO music and it was starting to freak me out but then background music started. I enjoyed the class. Vytas has a soothing voice, but Travis is still my favorite. What I really liked about Vytas was the form pointers he gave. He talked a lot about shifting your weight from toes to heels, from inside to outside of feet, keeping shoulder down, etc. These tips really helped me get more out of the poses.

Some of the poses are held a bit longer to increase either strength in your legs or get more stretch. I felt like they were held just enough to be challenging. There are some poses that I will never be able to achieve like compass, but most of them I could at least do the easiest variation.

There is a portion for form tips which was very helpful. I watched it first and got good variations on some of the poses that are hard for tighter people (I'm really tight).

I'm looking forward to doing the other practices.

Kim
Old 04-11-14, 07:33 PM  
EnglishIvy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerbaby View Post
I received NO shipping notice and mine just arrived in my box today.
Ditto!!!

Tags
deepen your practice, udaya.com, vytas, vytas baskauskas