Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Notices

Old 07-16-12, 09:53 AM  
jordan

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnMrsDe View Post
I very rarely preorder anything but these sound too good to pass up...I'm #100669. I'm kicking myself, though, now for not ordering Crossfire to get the free shipping and the discount.... Anyone want to trade theirs??
I don't know if things have changed but you could probably send an email to CS to add Cross Fire with the discount and additional charges applied to your order. I've done this in the past. I received the in stock DVD within 3 days and I didn't have any problems with the changes that CS made.

jordan
Old 07-16-12, 10:36 AM  
mtngoat

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnMrsDe View Post
I very rarely preorder anything but these sound too good to pass up...I'm #100669. I'm kicking myself, though, now for not ordering Crossfire to get the free shipping and the discount.... Anyone want to trade theirs??
I agree with jordan - contact SNM's CS - it's worth a shot! I have always had excellent service from them.

I am holding off my preorder until something I want is the daily deal. I don't think that there are any DVDs I want, so hoping a t-shirt and firewalker bands go on sale - hopefully on the same day! (Just in case they are reading this! )

Lacey (trying to convince Brent to take a Pilates class): C'mon Brent, don't you want to unify your mind and body?
Brent: Nah. I'm not gonna put all my eggs in one basket.
Corner Gas Season1 Episode 3 "Pilates Twist"
Old 07-16-12, 10:51 AM  
workoutjunkie

Woohoo! I ordered. So excited!!
Old 07-16-12, 12:09 PM  
MamaBecca

Ordered mine AND I got the STS Deal of the Day. I've been wanting STS forever, so I'm so excited to have that to work on while I'm waiting for XTrain. Took me a looooong time to discover Cathe, but now I can't get enough.

CLX, TF, Skogg, RKS grad
STS Grad 2012
Les Mills Pump Grad 2013
Les Mills Combat Grad 2013
BeSLAM Grad 2013
Current rotation: Molly Galbraith GGS, Walking
Old 07-16-12, 02:12 PM  
firmaholic

Does anyone know if this series is going to have less equipment than the previous ones. Her latest series had so much equipment that it was a workout just dragging them out and putting them away.
Old 07-16-12, 03:45 PM  
wookiemouse

It supposedly less equipment.

Putting my order in....I'm psyched about the timing, it will let me get STS finished up and P90X2 in before it arrives!

Completed: P90X, CLX, TF, TF/CLX hybrid (x3), Les Mills Pump, STS (x3), NROLFW, Focus T25, P90X3, Body Beast, Insanity half-grad

Currently doing: Strong
Old 07-16-12, 08:16 PM  
IrishOT

I can't wait to order, but I have to because we will be moving prior to the release of the new DVDs and I am not 100% sure what the address will be yet, as we will have to get a PO box....It's killing me not to order yet! I may have to order and have it shipped to my in-laws.
Old 07-16-12, 08:23 PM  
princess76

Does Cathe give direction/assistance with what size weights to choose (like they do in Chalean Extreme?). This may work for me if it is an express cross-training program with heavy weights and good cardio work.
Old 07-16-12, 08:40 PM  
dela

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrishOT View Post
I can't wait to order, but I have to because we will be moving prior to the release of the new DVDs and I am not 100% sure what the address will be yet, as we will have to get a PO box....It's killing me not to order yet! I may have to order and have it shipped to my in-laws.
I had a similar situation with a pre-order, probably STS, I emailed Cathe customer service and had the address changed to be shipped to my husbands office, we were moving houses, but not jobs. I had no problems changing the address.
Old 07-16-12, 08:52 PM  
Sancho
VF Supporter

Location: My body is in Louisville but my heart is in Atlanta
Quote:
Originally Posted by dela View Post
I had a similar situation with a pre-order, probably STS, I emailed Cathe customer service and had the address changed to be shipped to my husbands office, we were moving houses, but not jobs. I had no problems changing the address.
I also moved in the midst of a preorder (LIS) and I was able to change the address without any problems.

Tags
cathe, cathe friedrich, cathe preorder, cathe presale, xtrain