Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Recipe Box
Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Notices

Old 03-04-16, 05:31 AM  
sherry7899

Lynn- I think they are pricey and sound like KIND bars also. . I have recipes to make similar bars that I may try. It would be a lot cheaper.

The cat in my avatar is my sweetheart named Bonkers
Old 03-04-16, 11:06 PM  
videofit

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherry7899 View Post
I tried the fat free Greek yogurt with peanut butter and strawberry flavored jelly. It comes in a small container-UGH!!! The peanut butter tasted like it was a fake powder type, and the strawberry flavor was barely there. Oh, well...at least it did not cost very much.
I had the same reaction. You'd be better off buying plain yogurt and stirring in peanut butter and your favorite jam.
Old 03-05-16, 10:31 AM  
sherry7899

Quote:
Originally Posted by videofit View Post
I had the same reaction. You'd be better off buying plain yogurt and stirring in peanut butter and your favorite jam.
You are exactly right!

Old 03-15-16, 07:36 PM  
videofit

If you like cheese try the Irish Porter cheddar. It has a green label for St. Patrick's Day and the cheese has a mottled appearance from the port. Very nice...
Old 04-16-16, 02:04 PM  
bzar
Exchange Moderator

recently enjoyed their chocolate coconut almonds - my mom got them as a gift, so a few weeks later when DH went to northern CA, i asked him to pick up 3 containers. hawaii is one of the few states that lacks a TJ.

in my youth, i never cared for coconut except for haupia (a pudding/jello dish) or very fresh coconut. but nowadays, coconut products are so much better. less waxy-texture and more coconut flavor.

Miyagi: Wax on, right hand. Wax off, left hand. Wax on, wax off. Breathe in through nose, out the mouth. Wax on, wax off. Don't forget to breathe, very important.
[walks away, still making circular motions with hands] ~ Pat Morita, The Karate Kid, 1984

disclosure: in the years 2002-2004 i had a professional relationship with a distributor of fitness videos; see profile.
Old 07-24-16, 10:11 AM  
sherry7899

bumping

Tags
french press, mold, trader joe's