Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Notices

Old 09-24-23, 04:06 PM  
cataddict
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbles76 View Post
So, as I said earlier, I reserve the right to change my mind . My thoughts are now sliding over to FitBoop's side of logic. Except I definitely won't get the cycle dvd, as I don't do cycle workouts. I've been doing a Perfect 30/ Low Intensity Series rotation.
Hahaha just knew you would cave!!

I’m also purging some of my unused workouts, but that doesn’t mean that I won’t get any new ones. It’s not like there are a lot of people making DVD workouts these days anyway. That’s my story and I’m sticking to it.

Watula, Cheeto, Charli, Lux, Merlin, Rudy, Finley the Cat, Hobbes, Winston, and Finley the Dog Fan Girl!

Word of 2024: Patience
Old 10-02-23, 08:27 AM  
angie_nrs

Honestly, I wasn't all that interested in this set b/c it really doesn't look like anything new. I've been dealing with some shoulder and low back issues and have shyed away from heavy weights and impact recently, which really makes me sad.

But, I can't remember a time when I didn't preorder Cathes workouts. So, I went ahead and preordered. I don't have a spin bike but just ordered the entire set anyways b/c with having to pay for shipping under $50, it didn't make much sense to not get it (in case I get a spin bike someday). Although, it'll sit there unused along with my other Cathe spin workouts for a while.
Old 10-02-23, 03:21 PM  
owltx

Quote:
Originally Posted by angie_nrs View Post
Honestly, I wasn't all that interested in this set b/c it really doesn't look like anything new.
But, I can't remember a time when I didn't preorder Cathes workouts. So, I went ahead and preordered.
Yep same here. I thought I wouldn't order at all, then I thought I might just do the legs and total barbell downloads, then realized I do want the barbell pad - I ordered the 3 DVDs and the barbell pad and crossing my fingers that total barbell has a great upper and lower premix.
Old 10-02-23, 03:48 PM  
ChelePA

Presale ends October 10th. Just an FYI.
Old 10-02-23, 07:08 PM  
fatkat555

I preordered the barbell and leg one. I simply wouldn’t use the others.

You have to make a mess, sometimes, to clean it up.

DISCLOSURE: I have a professional relationship with a seller or producer of fitness videos or products. For details, please see my profile.
Old 10-02-23, 07:25 PM  
bubbles76

Quote:
Originally Posted by cataddict View Post
Hahaha just knew you would cave!!

I’m also purging some of my unused workouts, but that doesn’t mean that I won’t get any new ones. It’s not like there are a lot of people making DVD workouts these days anyway. That’s my story and I’m sticking to it.

I don't like the pricing though. Seems the most economical way is to just preorder all, as I'll have to pay tax in NJ + shipping, but I don't need them all. That alone almost makes me not want any. I don't have need for any of the equipment to bring the price up to a reasonable level. Sigh. Decisions, decisions!
"You humans have the potential to be the most wonderful beings there are - if you can get past all these enormous stupid spots you seem to have in your hearts. It's not your fault. You just don't know how to work your hearts right yet. That's why there are dogs." - Jim Butcher, Zoo Day
Old 10-03-23, 08:01 PM  
star117

Quote:

I don't like the pricing though. Seems the most economical way is to just preorder all, as I'll have to pay tax in NJ + shipping, but I don't need them all. That alone almost makes me not want any. I don't have need for any of the equipment to bring the price up to a reasonable level. Sigh. Decisions, decisions!
That's the issue I'm having too. I only want the 3 dvd set. I basically decided to not order because of that.
Old 10-06-23, 10:12 AM  
fanofladyvols

I preordered the three DVD bundle before the presale ended.

I'm a heavy DVD user so I guess I accept what the price on new DVDs need to be because I can't imagine how high the risk is for someone to produce has become.

Never give up on your body!-- Miranda Esmonde-White

Word/Guiding Principle for 2024: Embrace: embrace my faith, my family, my friends, myself, the process, the progress, the hard work, the strength program I choose, the recovery methods and rest I need, my life, the good times, and the memories of good people.
Old 10-06-23, 10:57 AM  
bubbles76

Quote:
Originally Posted by fanofladyvols View Post
I preordered the three DVD bundle before the presale ended.

I'm a heavy DVD user so I guess I accept what the price on new DVDs need to be because I can't imagine how high the risk is for someone to produce has become.
So what I'm hearing is...you're trying to enable
"You humans have the potential to be the most wonderful beings there are - if you can get past all these enormous stupid spots you seem to have in your hearts. It's not your fault. You just don't know how to work your hearts right yet. That's why there are dogs." - Jim Butcher, Zoo Day
Old 10-06-23, 11:38 AM  
fanofladyvols

Quote:
So what I'm hearing is...you're trying to enable
Haha, I thought I was justifying MY purchase...but hey, I always say the more the merrier

Never give up on your body!-- Miranda Esmonde-White

Word/Guiding Principle for 2024: Embrace: embrace my faith, my family, my friends, myself, the process, the progress, the hard work, the strength program I choose, the recovery methods and rest I need, my life, the good times, and the memories of good people.

Tags
cathe, cathe 2023 series, cathe preorder, cathe presale