Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Clothing, Shoes, Equipment, Gear > Shoes/Equipment/Gear FAQ's
Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Notices

Old 01-18-03, 02:53 PM  
CJ 5

Trev
I just wanted to input a bit and say that after a year I am now regretting my Reebok step purchase. I want to do some cathes and more complex choreography and I don't want to start with a 6 inch rise. I also wish I could get the mini topper but that would mean starting over. I don't have the money to get a second step and my reebok was quite expensive. Just thought I would let you know that starting out I think the STEP CO would be the way to go.
Old 01-18-03, 03:48 PM  
Renee D
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally posted by CJ 5
Trev
I just wanted to input a bit and say that after a year I am now regretting my Reebok step purchase. I want to do some cathes and more complex choreography and I don't want to start with a 6 inch rise. I also wish I could get the mini topper but that would mean starting over. I don't have the money to get a second step and my reebok was quite expensive. Just thought I would let you know that starting out I think the STEP CO would be the way to go.
Ew, buyer's remorse. What a bummer.

You might be able to sell it at the Ya Yas or Firm Swap (or eBay) or maybe make even a straight trade (Reebok step for Step Co step).

Let your love fly like a bird on the wing
And let your love bind you to all living things
And let your love shine
And you'll know what I mean, that's the reason
~Bellamy Brothers

Old 01-18-03, 08:21 PM  
Trevian

CJ 5 -

I'm sorry to hear that you regret the Reebok purchase but am grateful to you for having shared the experience with me.

I've decided to buy Step Co.'s product but am having a hard time finding one locally. If I don't find one in the next week or so, I'll give in and order one online.

Crossing my fingers...
Old 12-16-03, 07:30 AM  
stepdancer

Trev,
I have both and prefer the Original Step over the Rebok. The Original Step absorbs a bit more of the impact. I even like the pink and teal!

Valerie
Old 03-24-04, 04:40 PM  
lacy

Reebok Step in Canada

Does anyone know where you can buy a reebok step in Canada, I don't want to order from the US as it is quite expensive.

Thanks
Old 03-25-04, 08:18 AM  
SooeyGun
VF Supporter

Not sure where in Canada you are. I live in Toronto and bought mine at a store called Physical Assets on Avenue Road. This was about 2 years ago and it was the only store I could find it at. Not sure if they are more readily available now.

I know the other type of full size step is available at Fitness Depot.

Susan
Old 04-08-04, 03:45 PM  
belle411

Wow, great thread, especially b/c I'm going thru this dilemma right now!! I was leaning toward the new Reebok one b/c that's what Tracie uses but I had not thought about getting extra risers and have a functional FL that way. (I thought I would have to buy the mini-topper.) But then what would I do w/ my 2-colored FL? Well, either way, I want to buy a full size step very soon.
Old 02-11-07, 02:35 PM  
bubbles76

This is great! I was thinking of this same thing today, since I've decided to go with a full sized step. I don't mind the pink and teal, so maybe I'll have a better time finding a full sized one.
Old 01-24-08, 01:43 PM  
deniseg

I much perfer the orginal full sized step. My husband had a heck of a time finding it. We lived in Jacksonville, Fl. at the time. It was hard finding one locally, and shipping was too much.