Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Notices

Old 07-01-11, 02:43 PM  
mizach
VF Supporter

I share the same views as Cassy and Messe.
Old 07-01-11, 02:49 PM  
Snuckles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassy View Post
I hesitated to even post that I found them repetitive because I knew people would bounce on me. But I did find them repetitive.
I hope you never feel that you can't post your honest and true feelings. I don't think anyone pounced on you. Everyone has a right to their opinion.
Old 07-01-11, 02:59 PM  
akaAnnie

I think probably Skogg is a a better thought out progressive rotation, but for those workouts with a lot of repetition-like 15 minutes of presses-you sub in a round of high pulls, snatches or whatever for variety.
Old 07-01-11, 03:01 PM  
Cassy

Quote:
Originally Posted by shammy902 View Post

Heather - Don't ever hesitate to post your opinion. how can I kid you if you don't????
haha exactly!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snuckles View Post
I hope you never feel that you can't post your honest and true feelings. I don't think anyone pounced on you. Everyone has a right to their opinion.
Oh yeah I know. Thanks you. I just know that when people are having a love feast with a system it's had to be the few on the other side. But the OP asked so I just felt I should say something. But I do agree it's worth trying. It's a well done system.
Old 07-01-11, 03:06 PM  
Pascal

Anyone know of a July coupon code for RKS???

Thanks!
Old 07-01-11, 03:55 PM  
icebergslim

Quote:
Originally Posted by Messe View Post
nd exercisers in workouts, they should have good form. The rotation was an afterthought, and IMHO it shows. "Do workouts 1-16 and start over" isn't what I consider to be a well thought out rotation.
I agree with this and this is coming from a person who likes RKS. The rotation as a whole is not well thought out, not like SKOGG, which is repetitive but if you stick with it will lean you up. I was doing 300+ swings 5 days out of the week before purchasing RKS, so that part is no biggy for me. Which is why I am using RKS as add ons for now while working through my SKOGG rotation.
Old 07-01-11, 04:00 PM  
horusosiris

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pascal View Post
Anyone know of a July coupon code for RKS???

Thanks!
Please see the long post that I just posted in the RKS thread for the coupon codes ( page 185).
Old 07-01-11, 04:54 PM  
isebelleg44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassy View Post
haha exactly!

Oh yeah I know. Thanks you. I just know that when people are having a love feast with a system it's had to be the few on the other side. But the OP asked so I just felt I should say something. But I do agree it's worth trying. It's a well done system.

Thank you and that is why I asked. As popular as a workout system can be, it can't be for everyone. It's expensive and I am not even counting buying heavier kettlebells. I have spent so much $ on dvds over the years and I am trying to be choosier these days.

Tags
anti-bandwagon, kettlebell, kettlebells, reinhardt, reinhardt kb system, rks