Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins
Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Notices

Old 05-08-23, 11:12 PM  
AsSweetAsSugar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fonzie View Post
It looks like you are having fun with Turbo Fire. You are inspiring me to pull these out. I have them but have never done them
Same here

Fonzie, Congrats on the great results!!

LMP - Grad/Aug 13 * TheRack - Grad/Nov 13 * PowerFit H - Grad/Jan 14 * FIF: SB - Grad/ Feb 14 * Cage/Box/KB 6WR - Comp/Mar 14 * Ugi/Kb/Pilates 6WR - Comp/May 14 * ThunderBell - Comp/Sep 14 * Obsidian - Comp/Jan 15 * JNL - DO/Sept 15 * D2S - Grad/Feb 16 * KbKb/TBS - Grad/Jun 16 * FusionMixx - Com/Aug 16 * F8F - Grad/Oct 16

Sonríe a la vida y ella te sonreíra siempre!
Old 05-09-23, 05:12 PM  
T2B

Fonzie - Congrats on the great results! I’m so excited that we will be getting STS 2.0 soon. I’m looking forward to jumping back into a progressive overload program. I hope my mojo stays high through these next few months, I’m a hot weather wimp. If I’m not feeling it, I’ll delay my start until the fall.

ASAS & Fonzie - Turbo Fire is a party in a box! I hope you both try TF soon. Chalene’s cueing is superb. Everyone is having a good time. Soon, you’ll be smiling way too much and being extra like everyone else. If that’s your thing, definitely my thing.

ASAS - I have to make an effort to get those steps too. I’m sorry that Cathe’s shipping cost impacted your decision to buy STS 2.0. It’s always fun to do new workouts with a group of like minded people. Not many new workouts to get excited about anymore. I did buy a Tabata DVD program about 6 months ago that I plan to use with STS. It’s really well made and I was surprised that it never showed up on VF. I’m looking forward to doing shorter cardio workouts so that I can optimize my strength and muscle gains.

Helen - are you going to start STS 2.0 or finish your current rotation? I know you’re a completion-ist so I know you’ll finish. Happy that you’re in your cool/cold weather cycle.

Jane - You’re going to have STS 2.0 in your hot hands soon, come back! Hope all is well!

Hi to Liz too!

Pat - Happy Birthday!

joy, love
peace and patience
kindness with goodness
faithfulness & gentleness
self-control
- Motivational Sticker

Now: XTRAIN 90 Day Undulating (Generic) 7/22/22 - 10/24/22
Peak Fit System: 6/3/22 - 7/21/22 *** STS/LIS 90 Day Undulating: 11/19/21 - 2/12/22 *** 6 Week Fusion XTRAIN: 5/17/21 - 6/27/21 *** Body Beast: 12/21/20 - 3/18/21 *** STS: 1/29/20 - 5/3/20 *** Fit Tower/LIS/ICE/ 90 Day: 10/29/19 - 1/19/20 *** XTRAIN 90 Day Undulating: 7/29/19 - 10/25/19
Old 05-10-23, 12:49 AM  
AsSweetAsSugar

T2B, thanks! That was a bummer for sure, but I am excited for you all! // I got the Tabata system too!! It comes like 16 DVDs or so, right? I bought it brand new from eBay, the price was right, I haven't try it yet though, but I liked the instructor upon preview. // ETA: I will have to try one TF workout soon!

LMP - Grad/Aug 13 * TheRack - Grad/Nov 13 * PowerFit H - Grad/Jan 14 * FIF: SB - Grad/ Feb 14 * Cage/Box/KB 6WR - Comp/Mar 14 * Ugi/Kb/Pilates 6WR - Comp/May 14 * ThunderBell - Comp/Sep 14 * Obsidian - Comp/Jan 15 * JNL - DO/Sept 15 * D2S - Grad/Feb 16 * KbKb/TBS - Grad/Jun 16 * FusionMixx - Com/Aug 16 * F8F - Grad/Oct 16

Old 05-10-23, 10:00 AM  
AnMrsDe

Quote:
Originally Posted by T2B View Post
AMD - how are you doing? Seems like you are filling your days with lots of landscaping. You are a beast. Lol. It’s going to be too hot soon. Have you taken your convertible for a spin, yet? It has been so windy these last two weeks, maybe not.
Hi, T2B! So nice to see you posting! Thought maybe work has you buried lately. Ha, yes I'm getting a lot accomplished outside and my housework is showing it, LOL! I hope to get some cleaning and laundry done on Friday when it's supposed to rain. I actually sold my Miata a few months ago!! I have come to realize I am more of a "sun roof" gal than a "convertible" gal...I'm too fussy about my hair!! The only time I drove my convertible is when I could wear a hat and didn't care about my hair! I'm sure there will be other sport cars if hubby comes across one he knows I will like with a sunroof. Glad you're enjoying your TF rotation! Looking forward to the STS 2 workouts!!! It'll be fun to do them together in our check-in!

Fonzie, Great job on your STS results!! Those sound like awesome improvements, especially the mental boost! I'd like to think the JTW crew had something to do with your consistency (and Helen being in your other check-in).

Pat, happy belated birthday! Hope it was a good day.

Lots of appts. today, so no yard work scheduled, LOL!!
Old 05-10-23, 02:13 PM  
AsSweetAsSugar

AMD, lol I am fussy about my hair too. I don't like my hair flying all around and becoming a total mess.

Old 05-10-23, 07:21 PM  
T2B

AMD - I understand about the hair thing. Seems like everyone has been kind of quiet on JTWO lately.

ASAS -Yes, that is the set, 16 DVDs, brand new. I got it from eBay as well. What a deal, glad it showed up in the “you might like” otherwise I would have missed out on a great deal. The calendar and booklets are well done too!

joy, love
peace and patience
kindness with goodness
faithfulness & gentleness
self-control
- Motivational Sticker

Now: XTRAIN 90 Day Undulating (Generic) 7/22/22 - 10/24/22
Peak Fit System: 6/3/22 - 7/21/22 *** STS/LIS 90 Day Undulating: 11/19/21 - 2/12/22 *** 6 Week Fusion XTRAIN: 5/17/21 - 6/27/21 *** Body Beast: 12/21/20 - 3/18/21 *** STS: 1/29/20 - 5/3/20 *** Fit Tower/LIS/ICE/ 90 Day: 10/29/19 - 1/19/20 *** XTRAIN 90 Day Undulating: 7/29/19 - 10/25/19
Old 05-12-23, 11:59 AM  
AnMrsDe

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsSweetAsSugar View Post
AMD, lol I am fussy about my hair too. I don't like my hair flying all around and becoming a total mess.
Quote:
Originally Posted by T2B View Post
AMD - I understand about the hair thing. Seems like everyone has been kind of quiet on JTWO lately.
Oh good, I thought I was being a "girly girl"!!!
Old 05-12-23, 11:21 PM  
Fonzie
VF Supporter

T2B, if Turbo Fire is a Party in a Box, I will have to try one soon. I like Chalene from CLX, so imagine she's fun in TF also
Wow at having 10000 steps before work!

ASAS & T2B, which Tabata program are you trying?

AMD, yes it is very motivating to check in and report workouts. It makes me do something. Another girl here who likes sunroofs better.
I also miss Cedie and Amanda. LLA is a fun workout,.
Old 05-12-23, 11:31 PM  
AsSweetAsSugar

T2B, 10,000 steps before work is impressive! WTG

Fonzie, I love CLX!! // This is the Tabata Total-Body Transformation System: https://www.ebay.ca/itm/New-Tabata-T...edirect=mobile YouTube clip: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mXbbZ-...Rpb24gc3lzdGVt HTH

Old 05-14-23, 04:49 PM  
Mell

Tags
just the workouts