Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Notices

Old 04-06-14, 08:29 AM  
catcrazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melissa Baker View Post
I got a shipping notice too.
When did you order? I ordered at the very beginning of the presale, so long ago I forgot the date, and no notice yet.
Old 04-06-14, 08:44 AM  
katmom

I ordered in February and have not yet received a shipping notice.
Old 04-06-14, 05:09 PM  
Becky

I ordered in March, a little late to the party, and I haven't received an email either. I'm so excited for those of you that are getting yours! I can't wait for your reviews.

The only real failure in life is not to be true to the best one knows . ~ Buddha
Old 04-07-14, 06:51 PM  
Mickey12

I got a paypal notice today that my order has shipped. I think I ordered at the end of February/beginning of March. So excited!

Kim
Old 04-07-14, 10:00 PM  
that_tori_girl

Mmmmkay, I fully realize I should be more zen-like about this but I've been stalking my tracking # on USPS and it. hasn't. moved. at. all.

It's still showing as being in "pre-shipment" and the last thing that happened to the package was "electronic shipping info received" on April 4! It simply doesn't appear to have moved or even currently BE moving through the postal system.

It's a good thing that I love Udaya's products, know they'll do right by me, and consider Vytas my yoga boyfriend (don't tell DH), but this is turning into a comedy of errors.**

**translated as: I'll swear up and down that I've learned my lesson from this pre-order and never pre-order from them again only to find myself pre-ordering the next time they release a new set.
Old 04-07-14, 10:29 PM  
catcrazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by that_tori_girl View Post
Mmmmkay, I fully realize I should be more zen-like about this but I've been stalking my tracking # on USPS and it. hasn't. moved. at. all.

It's still showing as being in "pre-shipment" and the last thing that happened to the package was "electronic shipping info received" on April 4! It simply doesn't appear to have moved or even currently BE moving through the postal system.

It's a good thing that I love Udaya's products, know they'll do right by me, and consider Vytas my yoga boyfriend (don't tell DH), but this is turning into a comedy of errors.**

**translated as: I'll swear up and down that I've learned my lesson from this pre-order and never pre-order from them again only to find myself pre-ordering the next time they release a new set.

Mine says this too. The last time they sent me something it did the same thing but after a few days it finally shipped and got here pretty fast.
Old 04-08-14, 08:32 AM  
laurajhawk

I got my notice yesterday & it's still on "shipping info received", but I know USPS isn't good about updating the tracking info. It does say it was sent by priority mail so it might beat the tracking info here.

"Don't say 'I can't' ... say 'I presently suck at this thing.'" - Matt Meese, BYU Divine Comedy
Old 04-08-14, 11:43 PM  
that_tori_girl

Per Yariv on both the public Udaya Facebook page AND the private Udaya Yogis group -- "DYP here and shipping - finally!"

Dare I hope...? Vytas, you're such a tease.
Old 04-09-14, 03:02 PM  
laurajhawk

Mine is moving! It started in Venice, reached LA yesterday and left LA this morning.

"Don't say 'I can't' ... say 'I presently suck at this thing.'" - Matt Meese, BYU Divine Comedy
Old 04-09-14, 03:15 PM  
that_tori_girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by laurajhawk View Post
Mine is moving! It started in Venice, reached LA yesterday and left LA this morning.
I'm in CO, too, so this gives me hope!!

Tags
deepen your practice, udaya.com, vytas, vytas baskauskas