Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Notices

Old 10-10-22, 05:05 PM  
bubbles76

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhbrand View Post
I also had a local lady who got a week for saying something like "If I could just beat her at her own game"
I said females were nasty, because I was referencing my time in the military working on latrine crew. All my posts are being reviewed before being posted.
"You humans have the potential to be the most wonderful beings there are - if you can get past all these enormous stupid spots you seem to have in your hearts. It's not your fault. You just don't know how to work your hearts right yet. That's why there are dogs." - Jim Butcher, Zoo Day
Old 10-10-22, 05:56 PM  
adawn
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbles76 View Post
I said females were nasty, because I was referencing my time in the military working on latrine crew. All my posts are being reviewed before being posted.
Having spent a lot of time in various women's public restrooms (and women's fitting rooms* at clothing stores when I worked retail)--I totally agree that it can get nasty unless there are regular cleanings happening throughout the day. I can't even imagine working on a latrine crew

*Please ladies do not leave your used feminine hygiene products behind in the fitting room. I try to give people grace but I just can't wrap my mind around when that happens.
Old 10-11-22, 07:53 AM  
Paula N
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by adawn View Post
*Please ladies do not leave your used feminine hygiene products behind in the fitting room. I try to give people grace but I just can't wrap my mind around when that happens.
Eww! What goes through people’s minds? Like people who don’t flush a public toilet. Really?

No dress rehearsal. This is our life.
Old 10-12-22, 02:44 AM  
Negin

Sorry that this happened to you. FB can be so frustrating at times.

I didn't realize that there's a group. I just sent a request to join. I love these forums so much. They're among my favorites. Now and again, I have a fear that someday we may not have this access or the boards could shut down or whatever. I worry about losing touch with everyone.
Old 10-12-22, 08:04 AM  
suzanne63

Hi I am sorry that happened to you my friend. Some of my post were removed because I guess they thought it was spam. I posted to Strong Nation, Jessica, Cathe, Kelly Coffey Meyers and I pretty much do to every where. I asked if their workouts were going to be DVD LOL LOL.
Old 10-12-22, 08:09 AM  
bubbles76

Quote:
Originally Posted by adawn View Post
Having spent a lot of time in various women's public restrooms (and women's fitting rooms* at clothing stores when I worked retail)--I totally agree that it can get nasty unless there are regular cleanings happening throughout the day. I can't even imagine working on a latrine crew

Yea, the mental picture isn't pretty . I can laugh now, but back then I gave regular tongue lashings to the females in my flight.
"You humans have the potential to be the most wonderful beings there are - if you can get past all these enormous stupid spots you seem to have in your hearts. It's not your fault. You just don't know how to work your hearts right yet. That's why there are dogs." - Jim Butcher, Zoo Day
Old 10-12-22, 10:21 AM  
zraipel
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by hypnomoon View Post
Wow. That is so disheartening. Especially with no one to hear you.

My first thought was for you to type up your list in a Word document and then post it so you wouldn't have to recreate it over and over. Then I thought you could take a photo of it and post it as a photo. Maybe that could be a workaround?

Here's another workaround that could work: set up a blogger.com account and post your list there. Then on the FB group, direct anyone interested to your blogger page. It's free to set up blogger too.
I did, luckily, copy and paste it into a Word document before it got deleted because I was updating it! So I still have most of the info, I'll just need to reformat it.

I'm actually really leaning towards creating a blogger.com site! I like the idea of having control over what I put up. Thanks for that recommendation

There are so many great ideas here and I also just really appreciate everyone's support and commiseration I wish I had more time during the week to repost everything, but I should be able to take care of it this weekend and I will be sure to update this thread
Old 10-16-22, 12:28 PM  
zraipel
VF Supporter

**Update**

I finally got the list updated! I appreciate all the ideas everyone gave me I decided to go with the blog option so that way I can manage it on my own terms. It is very basic, as this is my first attempt at posting a blog, but here is the link to the blog post: vidiothaven.blogspot.com

I was able to create a post on VF Roost with the link to the blog, so hopefully that will stay up long enough for people to see it

Thanks again, everybody!!! I appreciate this community
Old 10-17-22, 07:41 AM  
Mickey12

I sent you an email. I found lots I am interested in!

Tags
facebook, selling dvds, vf roost