Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins
Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Notices

Old 05-05-23, 06:12 AM  
Dancing Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat58 View Post
I'm starting my fourth and hopefully final round of PT next week. It's been tough and frustrating!

Best of wishes with your PT, wishing you success.
Here's hoping this round of PT will give you the relief and healing you need!!!
Old 05-05-23, 06:49 PM  
Fonzie
VF Supporter

AMD and ASAS, thank you for the well wishes for my Pup. He is a senior dog (12 yrs) so any change in his health is scary. Antibiotics helped and he is back to his normal activity.
He loves to walk

AMD, WOW on all of the gardening and cleaning!

Sending healing thoughts to Pat58 and Dancing Queen:
Old 05-05-23, 07:17 PM  
AsSweetAsSugar

Fonzie, glad your puppy is back to his normal self!

AMD, congrats on the new windows / I hope your wrists are feeling better, you have bern working hard around the house for sure.

LMP - Grad/Aug 13 * TheRack - Grad/Nov 13 * PowerFit H - Grad/Jan 14 * FIF: SB - Grad/ Feb 14 * Cage/Box/KB 6WR - Comp/Mar 14 * Ugi/Kb/Pilates 6WR - Comp/May 14 * ThunderBell - Comp/Sep 14 * Obsidian - Comp/Jan 15 * JNL - DO/Sept 15 * D2S - Grad/Feb 16 * KbKb/TBS - Grad/Jun 16 * FusionMixx - Com/Aug 16 * F8F - Grad/Oct 16

Sonríe a la vida y ella te sonreíra siempre!
Old 05-06-23, 04:22 PM  
AnMrsDe

ASAS, thanks for asking...my wrists have been feeling the "love" of the carrying of all the heavy soil and mulch, as well as the digging, pulling, pruning, etc. etc.! I can wait a little while before I need to put mulch down at my house....gotta wait till all my neighbor's "helicopters" seeds fall from his maple tree before I put it down...learned that lesson the hard way. Maybe by then my wrists will be back to normal.

Fonzie, thanks! Hey, do you know what kind of flowers those are in your avatar? I think DS has those in his flower beds, haha!! They are sooo pretty and just starting to bloom. His are hot pink too!

Hope everyone is enjoying your weekend!
Old 05-06-23, 05:52 PM  
Fonzie
VF Supporter

Quote:
Fonzie, thanks! Hey, do you know what kind of flowers those are in your avatar? I think DS has those in his flower beds, haha!! They are sooo pretty and just starting to bloom. His are hot pink too!
AMD, those are Texas thistles in my avatar. They are native plants (some would say weeds) that grow wild in our field. The bees and butterflies LOVE them, so we leave them alone. They are really pretty.

Have a great weekend.
Old 05-07-23, 06:55 AM  
AnMrsDe

Well, it's pretty safe to say my DS doesn't have TX thistle growing in his flower beds, LOLOLOL!! It's probably a smaller variation of Allium, is my guess:

https://www.google.com/search?q=alli...h=764&biw=1440

Whatever it is, it is a pretty perennial (and easy care, since he does nothing to enable it's growth)!
Old 05-07-23, 10:17 AM  
T2B

Fonzie: Are you done with STS? Looks like you have been doing Plyo Legs & the Squat Rack workouts. What results have you had? Stronger, leaner, more muscle? Congratulations, if you are done, and great job! Glad your doggie is better.

Helen - did you start STS again? Or are you doing an undulating rotation? Your dog is beautiful!

AMD - how are you doing? Seems like you are filling your days with lots of landscaping. You are a beast. Lol. It’s going to be too hot soon. Have you taken your convertible for a spin, yet? It has been so windy these last two weeks, maybe not.

ASAS - did you get a FitBit or Apple Watch, or other? Noticed you tracking your steps, so curious. I bought a FitBit Versa 2 last November, but my Fitbit Charge 2 refuses to die, and I don’t want to use the new Versa until this one is kaput. I have had this FitBit since 2017. Can you believe it? Ha. Good to see your daughter working out with you sometimes.

joy, love
peace and patience
kindness with goodness
faithfulness & gentleness
self-control
- Motivational Sticker

Now: XTRAIN 90 Day Undulating (Generic) 7/22/22 - 10/24/22
Peak Fit System: 6/3/22 - 7/21/22 *** STS/LIS 90 Day Undulating: 11/19/21 - 2/12/22 *** 6 Week Fusion XTRAIN: 5/17/21 - 6/27/21 *** Body Beast: 12/21/20 - 3/18/21 *** STS: 1/29/20 - 5/3/20 *** Fit Tower/LIS/ICE/ 90 Day: 10/29/19 - 1/19/20 *** XTRAIN 90 Day Undulating: 7/29/19 - 10/25/19
Old 05-08-23, 02:46 AM  
Helen

T2B
Had a hiatus for too long with STS during the summer heat & humidity - a solid week of temperature over 90F & very humid for 3 weeks or so, so I restarted.

Thankyou for the dog comment - she doesn't ALWAYS look that good.
• Resistance training is critical. 💯

¹ Walk first
² Weights next
³ Cardio for fun
⁴ Add stretch & balance.
Old 05-08-23, 07:38 PM  
AsSweetAsSugar

T2B, I bought a simple pedometer, nothing fancy, I just wanted to have a general idea of how much steps I'd get on a regular basis, turned out most days not enough! So I am trying now to move more during the day.

Pat, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

LMP - Grad/Aug 13 * TheRack - Grad/Nov 13 * PowerFit H - Grad/Jan 14 * FIF: SB - Grad/ Feb 14 * Cage/Box/KB 6WR - Comp/Mar 14 * Ugi/Kb/Pilates 6WR - Comp/May 14 * ThunderBell - Comp/Sep 14 * Obsidian - Comp/Jan 15 * JNL - DO/Sept 15 * D2S - Grad/Feb 16 * KbKb/TBS - Grad/Jun 16 * FusionMixx - Com/Aug 16 * F8F - Grad/Oct 16

Sonríe a la vida y ella te sonreíra siempre!
Old 05-08-23, 10:57 PM  
Fonzie
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by T2B View Post
Fonzie: Are you done with STS? Looks like you have been doing Plyo Legs & the Squat Rack workouts. What results have you had? Stronger, leaner, more muscle? Congratulations, if you are done, and great job! Glad your doggie is better.
T2B, I have one more squat rack workout before being officially done with STS. For results, I am stronger for sure. Cathe promises a 5% strength gain in Meso 3 and she delivered! Not much weight loss, but I didn't diet especially and didn't do an abundance of cardio. I have lost a couple of inches in my hips and waist (yay!). The rotation got me out of a slump and gave me a mental boost so it's all good I am looking forward to 2.0.
It looks like you are having fun with Turbo Fire. You are inspiring me to pull these out. I have them but have never done them

Tags
just the workouts