Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Notices

Old 12-26-23, 09:28 AM  
summer breeze
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gams View Post
Kelly has done this a lot in her workouts. I probably use them more than any other type of her strength training.
Do you have some specific titles of Kelly's where she uses the cardio breaks in between the weight work? Premixes too. TIA
Old 12-26-23, 10:56 AM  
Gams

I’ll post some titles but it may take me a bit - I’ll have to dig through my DVDs and try to remember which ones are which - I have A LOT of Kelly workouts.
Old 12-26-23, 02:24 PM  
buffmama

Summer breeze start here:
Your Best Body
Lean Body Circuits
Bootcamp
Weights
Strength and Stamina
Cardio Sculpt Overload
Old 12-26-23, 09:45 PM  
ealakey
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by buffmama View Post
Your Best Body
Lean Body Circuits
Bootcamp
Weights
Strength and Stamina
Cardio Sculpt Overload
This looks great! Thank you for sharing.

Beth
Old 12-27-23, 10:14 AM  
summer breeze
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gams View Post
I’ll post some titles but it may take me a bit - I’ll have to dig through my DVDs and try to remember which ones are which - I have A LOT of Kelly workouts.
LOL me too. That's why I can't remember which is which. Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by buffmama View Post
Your Best Body
Lean Body Circuits
Bootcamp
Weights
Strength and Stamina
Cardio Sculpt Overload
Awesome! Thanks so much!!
Old 12-27-23, 05:21 PM  
Cleda
VF Supporter

Totally confused

I've been watching her website.

I ordered both Total Body Time Saver Strength and Total Body Time Saver Sculpt which states they are in post production (pink covers?) I haven't purchased any KCM in awhile, so thought maybe these were previous ones.

There's also a boxing one that can be pre ordered on New Years Day.

Are there others in the works or are these the ones?

It says beneath it:

*Please be sure of your purchase since there are No returns or refunds.

*This product has been filmed and is now in the post-production phase. The impending shipping date will be announced on the 30-Minutes to Fitness website, Facebook and Instagram.

This is a RAW workout DVD and does not include premixes. This is a limited edition DVD, order today to get your copy.

FWIW: I ordered these 2 on 12/20/23 and hope to order the boxing one on 1/1/2024.

~ Cleda
Old 12-27-23, 07:13 PM  
jetlitis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleda View Post
I've been watching her website.

I ordered both Total Body Time Saver Strength and Total Body Time Saver Sculpt which states they are in post production (pink covers?) I haven't purchased any KCM in awhile, so thought maybe these were previous ones.

There's also a boxing one that can be pre ordered on New Years Day.

Are there others in the works or are these the ones?

It says beneath it:

*Please be sure of your purchase since there are No returns or refunds.

*This product has been filmed and is now in the post-production phase. The impending shipping date will be announced on the 30-Minutes to Fitness website, Facebook and Instagram.

This is a RAW workout DVD and does not include premixes. This is a limited edition DVD, order today to get your copy.

FWIW: I ordered these 2 on 12/20/23 and hope to order the boxing one on 1/1/2024.

~ Cleda
Yes, I agree, KCM's website is confusing. Some of the info is outdated. The DVDs you mentioned above are all previous KCM releases from earlier in the year. KCM's newest 2 DVDs are not available for presale yet, but probably will be very soon. They're called "Lean Physique" and "More than Just Strength."

The 2 DVDs "Sculpt" and "Strength" (pink background) were released during the summer this year.

"Box & Pump 5" was released in early 2023. It does say that the presale of Box & Pump 5 begins on New Year's Day, but that date has already passed (January 1, 2023). The Box & Pump 5 DVD is currently sold out (but available on KCM's App.)
Old 12-27-23, 07:20 PM  
Juliepie
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetlitis View Post
The Box & Pump 5 DVD is currently sold out (but available on KCM's App.)
It is available at Collage Video!

Surely a person of sense would submit to anything, like exercise, so as to obtain a well functioning mind and a pleasant, happy life. --Socrates
Old 12-28-23, 05:56 AM  
Cleda
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetlitis View Post

The 2 DVDs "Sculpt" and "Strength" (pink background) were released during the summer this year.

"Box & Pump 5" was released in early 2023. It does say that the presale of Box & Pump 5 begins on New Year's Day, but that date has already passed (January 1, 2023). The Box & Pump 5 DVD is currently sold out (but available on KCM's App.)
Thank you (I obviously don't read close enough. LOL! But I don't think I own them, so it's all good!

I have a tough time on her page because of the constant pop up asking me to download the app. Love my dvds.

Thanks again for the clarification!!!
~ Cleda
Old 12-28-23, 12:42 PM  
jetlitis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleda View Post
Thank you (I obviously don't read close enough. LOL! But I don't think I own them, so it's all good!

I have a tough time on her page because of the constant pop up asking me to download the app. Love my dvds.

Thanks again for the clarification!!!
~ Cleda
You're welcome, Cleda. I know what you mean by the constant pop-ups for the App. The website does need to be updated as there's still some old info there. I can understand being confused by the info on the website, especially if you don't visit often. No matter, we're here to help!

Tags
kcm, kcm raw