Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Notices

Old 02-05-24, 05:05 PM  
Kitten

I have exactly one Cathe dvd. One. And it's to the mat because I was looking for good floor workout.

I am also not a bandwagon jumper.

Gotta say, this is intriguing.
Old 02-05-24, 05:26 PM  
suzanne63

I wonder how much these will cost. I forget. But do you pay for shipping and how much on her DVDs on a pre-order and how long do her pre-orders last.
Old 02-05-24, 06:28 PM  
cataddict
VF Supporter

I don’t think Cathe is doing any more step workouts. I got the impression from somewhere that due to her eye issue it isn’t recommended.

I’m on the fence and need more information. Like others have said, “functional” is a trendy word now and means different things to different people. I’m very curious about the pricing since it may be cheaper to buy all of them than just the few that appeal to me right now.

Watula, Cheeto, Charli, Lux, Merlin, Rudy, Finley the Cat, Hobbes, Winston, and Finley the Dog Fan Girl!

Word of 2024: Patience
Old 02-05-24, 06:53 PM  
bubbles76

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzanne63 View Post
I wonder how much these will cost. I forget. But do you pay for shipping and how much on her DVDs on a pre-order and how long do her pre-orders last.
Yes you pay for shipping during a presale. Pricing on presale varies. Presales can last a month to several months, depending on where they are in the filming process. But I believe you can get a full refund before the presale ends if you decide after watching clips that the workouts are not for you. She usually has stages to the presales, with the earliest presales offering the best prices.

ETA: Fusion means something different to everyone too. I wonder if fusion for her is just adding cardio?
"You humans have the potential to be the most wonderful beings there are - if you can get past all these enormous stupid spots you seem to have in your hearts. It's not your fault. You just don't know how to work your hearts right yet. That's why there are dogs." - Jim Butcher, Zoo Day
Old 02-05-24, 07:32 PM  
suzanne63

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbles76 View Post
Yes you pay for shipping during a presale. Pricing on presale varies. Presales can last a month to several months, depending on where they are in the filming process. But I believe you can get a full refund before the presale ends if you decide after watching clips that the workouts are not for you. She usually has stages to the presales, with the earliest presales offering the best prices.

ETA: Fusion means something different to everyone too. I wonder if fusion for her is just adding cardio?
Hi Ok. Thank You.
Old 02-05-24, 08:47 PM  
adawn
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzanne63 View Post
I think whether or not there is shipping cost depends on the size of the pre-sale release, e.g. I remember shipping being free during the STS 2.0 presale. But if the system or group of dvds being released is smaller like 3 dvds (the last release was only 3 dvds not counting the cycle dvd), then you do have to pay shipping unless you order something else that qualifies for free shipping on her website.

I feel like Cathe has been leaving the preorders open for longer and longer.* However, sometimes the presale price will go up a bit at a certain point in time.

*Her last pre-sale (the 2023 series) she left open until the night before the dvds were shipped to people who had ordered them during the pre-sale!
Old 02-06-24, 12:46 AM  
Jane P.
VF Supporter

I'm definitely interested, but need to know more. With Cathe's weight workouts I simply lift lighter weights even for low rep workouts. I no longer do her cardio very often.
Old 02-06-24, 03:08 AM  
Negin

I've recently started STS 2.0. Loving it so far.
This new series sounds like something I'm going to love.
Any idea on when it's coming out, or it's title?
Thanks for sharing!
Old 02-06-24, 07:45 AM  
suzanne63

Quote:
Originally Posted by adawn View Post
I think whether or not there is shipping cost depends on the size of the pre-sale release, e.g. I remember shipping being free during the STS 2.0 presale. But if the system or group of dvds being released is smaller like 3 dvds (the last release was only 3 dvds not counting the cycle dvd), then you do have to pay shipping unless you order something else that qualifies for free shipping on her website.

I feel like Cathe has been leaving the preorders open for longer and longer.* However, sometimes the presale price will go up a bit at a certain point in time.

*Her last pre-sale (the 2023 series) she left open until the night before the dvds were shipped to people who had ordered them during the pre-sale!
Hi Ok. Thank You. I might have to wait until next month to get them so I have enough money. They do sound really good.
Old 02-06-24, 10:01 AM  
TracyQ

Quote:
Originally Posted by firmiewannabe View Post
I'll be curious to read more about this set as she releases more information. The word "functional" makes me pause on jumping early on the presale. Past workouts with other instructors haven't thrilled me. Often it seems like new moves just to be "new" and didn't feel like a legit good workout once done.
Same here.

Cellulite is not a character defect.

Tags
cathe, cathe lmr, cathe preorder, lift move restore