Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Notices

Old 09-14-23, 06:48 AM  
ChelePA

Cathe answering some questions…

Length of workouts?
You’re correct that we really can’t tell until we’re finished editing. But my goal was to keep all of the workouts under an hour. All of the workouts came in at different lengths but what the timeline was I still don’t know. I think I remember the kickbox workout being the shortest of the bunch but still I don’t know for sure. That’s about as detailed as I can get at this point in time.

Barbell modifications?
Yes, it can easily be modified with dumbbells! We won’t be able to show any video previews until we finish editing and we’re not exactly sure when that will be.
Old 09-14-23, 08:06 AM  
TracyQ

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChelePA View Post
I feel the same. Peloton has spoiled me with awesome music in the cycling classes.
Same here…I love Peloton.

I may preorder Killer Legs…I love Cathe’s leg workouts.

Cellulite is not a character defect.
Old 09-14-23, 10:26 AM  
rhbrand

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChelePA View Post
I feel the same. Peloton has spoiled me with awesome music in the cycling classes.
And the instructors! Do I want fun, dancing, and maybe some "adult" language, Cody is my boo. Calm, cool collected, Matt is there.
The classes, do I want to really work on my endurance, Power Zone is it. Hills? I've got hundreds of classes for that.
Old 09-14-23, 03:53 PM  
Kathy G
VF Supporter

I definitely want the two weight workouts. I’ll probably just order the trio (barbell, leg, and kickboxing) with the downloads to get free shipping.

But if I don’t get the spin workout, that will be the only Cathe workout I don’t own. I keep telling myself I’ll use my spin bike more but don’t. I can always pick it up later during a sale.
(1) 50k
(10) Marathons
(2) 20 milers
(3) 25k’s
(16) Half Marathons
(1) 20k
(6) 10 milers
(1) 15k
Old 09-15-23, 02:08 PM  
cataddict
VF Supporter

I ordered the 3 DVDs (no cycling) and the firewalker loops since mine are ancient. It came to $50.94 so I got the free shipping. I almost didn’t order the loops since shipping was only $5 but they were a deal of the day and mine do need to be replaced.

Thanks for the suggestion to check the Deals of the Day! I forgot all about those and the loops were one today!

Watula, Cheeto, Charli, Lux, Merlin, Rudy, Finley the Cat, Hobbes, Winston, and Finley the Dog Fan Girl!

Word of 2024: Patience
Old 09-15-23, 04:19 PM  
annette
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by cataddict View Post

Thanks for the suggestion to check the Deals of the Day! I forgot all about those and the loops were one today!
I should have waited for the Deal of the Day. I ordered STS2 abs and it was on sale the next day. That's what I get for being impatient..
Old 09-16-23, 10:12 AM  
Paula N
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janine View Post
Is anyone from Canada ordering? When I went to order I have to get 3 DVDs to get free shipping, but then the duties and taxes were $43.
This is sadly a big part of reason I have switched to buying downloads. I cannot justify the shipping charges from the US. I can’t see myself ever ordering a DVD again. I miss CK Sales!

No dress rehearsal. This is our life.
Old 09-18-23, 06:46 AM  
Rhonda

I am waiting for them to be on Demand then I will decide if I want to buy the DVDs.
Old 09-18-23, 08:55 AM  
Janine

I miss CK Sales too.
Old 09-24-23, 04:01 PM  
bubbles76

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbles76 View Post
I....actually don't think I'm getting any of these. I'm in purge mode at the moment so reserve the right to change my mind lol!
Quote:
Originally Posted by FitBoop View Post
I pre-ordered all 4 DVD’s. I have all of Cathe’s workouts; why stop now?
So, as I said earlier, I reserve the right to change my mind . My thoughts are now sliding over to FitBoop's side of logic. Except I definitely won't get the cycle dvd, as I don't do cycle workouts. I've been doing a Perfect 30/ Low Intensity Series rotation.
"You humans have the potential to be the most wonderful beings there are - if you can get past all these enormous stupid spots you seem to have in your hearts. It's not your fault. You just don't know how to work your hearts right yet. That's why there are dogs." - Jim Butcher, Zoo Day

Tags
cathe, cathe 2023 series, cathe preorder, cathe presale