Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Notices

Old 04-27-24, 12:10 PM  
Leonana

Camember, unfortunately I’ve never seen the Classics at Goodwill, just the Pink Firms, which are later. But you never know, maybe I’ll get lucky someday!
Old 04-27-24, 12:24 PM  
Camember

Leonana
I may try the streaming this year.
Nothing related to the post, but your avatar pic is so pretty. I love ginger cats and cats bellies
Old 04-27-24, 01:28 PM  
Vintage VFer
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatkat555 View Post
I know several of you have been searching for Firm dvds. I can’t remember who asked about the Hare, but FitFaves on eBay is selling some hard to find Firm dvds. The catch is they’re pretty expensive…

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?item..._ssn=fit_faves
Talk about irony! What goes around comes around. The FIRM workouts on VHS were super expensive. Weren't the white clamshell case ones over $50?

Now they're even more expensive!

I should go and see which ones I still have...

POSTURE CHECK!
Old 04-27-24, 01:53 PM  
fatkat555

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vintage VFer View Post
Talk about irony! What goes around comes around. The FIRM workouts on VHS were super expensive. Weren't the white clamshell case ones over $50?

Now they're even more expensive!

I should go and see which ones I still have...
I remember paying $50 for Vol 1 and the preorder for Vol 2 was $50.

You have to make a mess, sometimes, to clean it up.

DISCLOSURE: I have a professional relationship with a seller or producer of fitness videos or products. For details, please see my profile.
Old 04-27-24, 01:54 PM  
Carol K

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vintage VFer View Post

I paid $49.95 plus tax for Volume 1 in 1989.
Old 04-27-24, 02:09 PM  
fatkat555

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camember View Post

I don't like streaming, but it will be the way to have access to all the ones I want to try.

Haa anybody got this streaming service?
I’ve done it and I’m also not a fan of streaming. When I tried it, I had problems on my end with the service freezing in the middle of a workout. I have had my service upgraded to a higher speed, but didn’t renew my service.

I did enjoy having all of the workouts at my fingertips through streaming, but I have so many on VHS and dvd that I can use the cash I’d spend on streaming to pick up cheap workout dvds via eBay or thrift stores. I’ve picked up several workouts I couldn’t afford when they came out and now paid a few dollars. If I didn’t have those options, I’d probably do the streaming.

DISCLOSURE: I have a professional relationship with a seller or producer of fitness videos or products. For details, please see my profile.
Old 04-27-24, 03:49 PM  
Leonana

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camember View Post
Leonana
I may try the streaming this year.
Nothing related to the post, but your avatar pic is so pretty. I love ginger cats and cats bellies
Thanks! He's like Garfield, always getting in trouble, lol.
Old 04-27-24, 06:02 PM  
Karla25

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatkat555 View Post
I know several of you have been searching for Firm dvds. I can’t remember who asked about the Hare, but FitFaves on eBay is selling some hard to find Firm dvds. The catch is they’re pretty expensive…

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?item..._ssn=fit_faves
It was me

I started back up doing the Firms again at the beginning of this month. I'd given or traded most of my Firms away.

FitFaves is expensive on eBay for the scarcer editions. She had The FIRM: Maximum Body Sculpting listed at $75 + shipping. I just purchased a DVD with the same title on eBay for $6 from Goodwill. It might be a different version because there wasn't a picture, but I like Tracie Long in the Firm videos and am willing to risk $6 for it.

Hopefully, the other DVDS I want will also come up at reasonable prices so I can afford to buy them.

I have a trade list up if anyone wants to trade Feel free to private message me.
Old 04-27-24, 09:37 PM  
fatkat555

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karla25 View Post
It was me

I started back up doing the Firms again at the beginning of this month. I'd given or traded most of my Firms away.
My sister as able to get the Basics that she was looking for, but the prices on eBay have gotten ridiculous since. I’ll keep looking and let you know if I find it!

Old 04-27-24, 09:40 PM  
Juliepie
VF Supporter

Firm Cross Trainers Cardio and Strength

(PENDING)

Surely a person of sense would submit to anything, like exercise, so as to obtain a well functioning mind and a pleasant, happy life. --Socrates

Tags
the firm