Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Clothing, Shoes, Equipment, Gear
Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Notices

Old 01-26-13, 02:27 PM  
spanishcurls

Probably the teachers at Physique 57 are lulu ambassadors. I'm not really sure what an ambassador does though.
Old 01-26-13, 02:29 PM  
Nuggie's Auntie

They also sell lululemon in teh studios.
Old 01-26-13, 02:31 PM  
spanishcurls

Gotcha. The Bar Method where I take classes isn't allowed to sell lululemon anymore since there's a store nearby.
Old 01-28-13, 01:45 PM  
mwelters
VF Supporter

I'm hooked on my LuLus but I have learned my lesson on how not to go "over the top" on anything anymore. I have a couple of pieces, refuse to pay over $35 for a top (really!!) but the pants I have found on sale. The material is definitely great quality and beautiful. But being on a budget and working out at home doesn't really call for me to have the fabulous LuLu wardrobe. Thank you all for keeping me grounded.

MariaW
Old 01-31-13, 12:05 AM  
GMonkey

Champion from Target for me!
Old 02-01-13, 05:30 PM  
Jenn R

I just bought some GapFit gDance pants from the Gap. They are lovely and only cost me thirty dollars. They are regularly over fifty dollars but the Gap has sales all the time. Nice thick material . I really like the Gap's fitness wear. I have bought some Lululemon and I don't think it is any nicer then the Gap. Just a lot more expensive.

Jenn
Old 02-02-13, 06:44 PM  
Jenn R

And when I was paying for the pants, the cashier said Gapfit athletic wear was made in the same factory as lululemon.
Jenn r
Old 02-08-13, 12:26 PM  
trishthedish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenn R View Post
I just bought some GapFit gDance pants from the Gap. They are lovely and only cost me thirty dollars. They are regularly over fifty dollars but the Gap has sales all the time. Nice thick material . I really like the Gap's fitness wear. I have bought some Lululemon and I don't think it is any nicer then the Gap. Just a lot more expensive.

Jenn
There has been a lot of chatter about these pants in the Lululemon groups on FB. Lots of people think these are awesome and better quality than lulu's groove pants - which, as of late, haven't been the best quality.
Old 02-08-13, 02:30 PM  
spanishcurls

I just ordered a pair of gflex and gdance. I can't wait to receive them. I ordered through ebates and there is also a 25% code from Gap, 30% if you have their credit card. I thought it would be a good time to check these out. Thank you for the heads up Jenn R.
Old 02-08-13, 02:51 PM  
Jenn R

Your welcome. Hope this work out of you. I want to get a pair of their pants that look just like Lulu's still pants.
Jenn