Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Notices

Old 11-10-11, 12:57 PM  
cam522

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inchworm View Post
Sounds good. Where is the best place to order from? How long did it take to receive? Do you think it could be broken up into segments if I don't have 1 hour to work out?

Thanks,

Kelly
I bought it from www.formula55.com it was fast, for me it was 2 days it comes from Tampa FL and I'm in MI.

It can absolutely be broken into segments, Natalia says if you only have time do segments 1 or 2 one day that's fine and then segments 3 and 4 later in the day or the next day.

I have started so many rotations and have yet to finish any of them, this one for me is easy because it is in segments plus there is no dread factor.

I would like to thank kariev34 for enabling me!!!
...Cheryl
Old 11-10-11, 01:12 PM  
kariev34

Anytime Cheryl
Old 11-10-11, 01:50 PM  
txfitmom

Okay, you guys totally enabled me! I just purchased it and will review it when I get it. If it knocks some serious pounds off of me then I will be sure to let everyone know!
Old 11-10-11, 03:23 PM  
Lucky Star
VF Supporter

Cheryl, fwiw your description sounds close to Jackie Warner's new workout, which does a similar 'modified pyramid': http://www.collagevideo.com/workout-...ast-start-6062 Jackie's consists of two 30min circuit workouts. Jackie's are probably lighter weight, though.
Old 11-10-11, 03:37 PM  
cam522

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky Star View Post
Cheryl, fwiw your description sounds close to Jackie Warner's new workout, which does a similar 'modified pyramid': http://www.collagevideo.com/workout-...ast-start-6062 Jackie's consists of two 30min circuit workouts. Jackie's are probably lighter weight, though.

I just checked it out and yes it does seem similar. I will probably buy this one as well because I like Jackie. I KNOW Formula 55 will give you serious DOMS, I could barely wash my hair the other day because my biceps and shoulders were aching!

...Cheryl
Old 11-10-11, 04:01 PM  
Lucky Star
VF Supporter

Formula 55 is "now on sale" for $25 before shipping. Was it more expensive before?
Old 11-10-11, 04:22 PM  
cam522

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky Star View Post
Formula 55 is "now on sale" for $25 before shipping. Was it more expensive before?
The total was $30.98 shipped, I didn't keep the receipt so I'm not sure if that is a "sale" price or not.

I went there and checked that is the price I paid, $24.99 + $5.99 shipping = $30.98, for the shipping charges they use your zip code so I don't know if that changes or not.

...Cheryl

Last edited by cam522; 11-10-11 at 04:30 PM. Reason: added info
Old 11-10-11, 04:41 PM  
Lucky Star
VF Supporter

Yup, pricey for one workout but if it's versatile and if you actually do use it a lot it's worth it.
Old 11-11-11, 08:02 AM  
margaux

Does anyone know if Mary will carry it? I prefer to buy from her, no matter the price.
Old 11-11-11, 05:14 PM  
MM-Om

Quote:
Originally Posted by margaux View Post
Does anyone know if Mary will carry it? I prefer to buy from her, no matter the price.
I just asked Mary and she said she will check with the company and let me know.

Tags
dumbbell size, formula 55