Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Notices

Old 11-04-22, 11:43 AM  
Kathy G
VF Supporter

Looks great Laura! I subscribed and did a quick preview of your dumbbell workouts and plan to try them later.
(1) 50k
(10) Marathons
(2) 20 milers
(3) 25k’s
(16) Half Marathons
(1) 20k
(6) 10 milers
(1) 15k
Old 11-04-22, 11:48 AM  
severin817

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demeris View Post
Oh my gosh! Your channel is wonderful. You've done beautiful work. And thank you for mirror cuing! I'm looking forward to more 10 & 20 mins workouts.

Oh, and you look very fit and healthy! Mazel tov!

btw, what are some of the videos you're willing to give away?
Thank you so much! I'll be adding more 10 and 20 minute workouts soon. What kinds of short workouts are you interested in?

As far as the DVDs I'm going to update my spreadsheet and I think I can upload it here? I have A LOT.
Old 11-04-22, 11:49 AM  
severin817

Quote:
Originally Posted by frogribbit View Post
Thank you for sharing your channel! It looks nicely done. I would love to see some good steady state cardio vids.
Thank you! I love steady state cardio. Are you looking for more hilo type workouts, step?
Old 11-04-22, 11:52 AM  
severin817

Quote:
Originally Posted by summer breeze View Post
Your channel looks great. I subscribed!

I didn't spend a lot of time searching but I would like more weight training/metabolic type of workouts. I don't know if you do that type of workout. I will try some of the videos soon.
I definitely do metabolic and weight training videos. Are more interested in slow and heavy type work or higher reps? Also, what length of workouts do you like to do?
Old 11-04-22, 11:53 AM  
severin817

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat58 View Post
Subscribed! They all look fabulous and can I just say thank you for the length of your videos. There is a nice variety, too.

I think we have the next KCM among us!
Thank you! I'm a big fan of KCM. I have all of her videos.

What kinds of workouts would you like to see in the future? I'm working on my plan for the month this weekend.
Old 11-04-22, 11:54 AM  
severin817

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vantreesta View Post
I subscribed as well! I'm looking forward to trying your triceps blast. What I saw looks great to me! I will be sharing your channel with my fiends and family.

Do you have a list of the DVDs you're letting go of?
I'm going to compile a list with all the DVDs I have and I think I should be able to post it in here.

Any other workout suggestions you'd like to see?
Old 11-04-22, 11:57 AM  
severin817

Quote:
Originally Posted by eventmom View Post
I also subscribed and plan to try one of your cardio workouts tomorrow. I agree with everyone - the channel looks great. And I've been looking for 20 min HIIT workouts so I'm glad you posted!
Thank you so much! I'm having so much fun creating the videos. It's been a dream of mine to do fitness DVDs but they were so expensive to produce. With YouTube I can do as many as I want and it just costs my time.

Let me know if you have any suggestions for workouts! I'm always looking for ideas.
Old 11-04-22, 11:58 AM  
severin817

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy G View Post
Looks great Laura! I subscribed and did a quick preview of your dumbbell workouts and plan to try them later.
Thank you Kathy! Let me know if you have any ideas for future workouts.
Old 11-04-22, 12:03 PM  
wendug

Laura- Your channel looks great and I just subscribed! I previewed your boxing workout (because that's my fave) and I plan on doing it soon! If you are a KCM fan, how about a step boxing workout? But really, I do a bit of weight training, heavy and slow & light and fast, metcon, kickboxing, circuits, steady state cardio, whatever you feel like creating! Best of luck on your channel!
Old 11-04-22, 12:08 PM  
severin817

Quote:
Originally Posted by wendug View Post
Laura- Your channel looks great and I just subscribed! I previewed your boxing workout (because that's my fave) and I plan on doing it soon! If you are a KCM fan, how about a step boxing workout? But really, I do a bit of weight training, heavy and slow & light and fast, metcon, kickboxing, circuits, steady state cardio, whatever you feel like creating! Best of luck on your channel!
Love it! I was actually thinking about step boxing!

Ok. I like the slow and heavy and light and fast idea. I think it's great to have a focus on strength as well as muscle endurance. Do you prefer all dumbbells? I also have a barbell and bands.

Thank you for your suggestions! I appreciate it!

Tags
laurawellsfitness, severin817