Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Notices

Old 07-02-11, 06:43 PM  
A-Bot
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by horusosiris View Post
Newport is tough but doable. It compares in intensity to Keith Weber. You do not have to do all of the 10 circuits. (20 drills) of Newport. Sometimes, especially if I am pressed for time, I just do some of the rounds or I add some of the circuits to another workout.

I also love Firepower but I think that Newport maybe slightly tougher. Firepower is 5 rounds with 15 drills and you can chose from 5 routines from 15 to 50 minutes.

IMHO you can not go wrong with Anthony -Firepower, Providence, Newport, Santa Monica they are all good. I love doing Black Jack 21. If you have ropes this is a fun and tough workout.
Thanks so much for all this!! Are any of these like KBW #1 - I actually didn't like that one. Too slow, I got bored. I mean, great for instructional but not for a workout.
Old 07-02-11, 06:49 PM  
horusosiris

Quote:
Originally Posted by A-Bot View Post
Thanks so much for all this!! Are any of these like KBW #1 - I actually didn't like that one. Too slow, I got bored. I mean, great for instructional but not for a workout.
None of the workouts that I name above- Newport, Providence, Santa Monica, Black Jack 21 are instructional. They are not slow or boring. The easiest of the AOS workouts IMHO is Providence.
Old 07-02-11, 06:51 PM  
A-Bot
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by horusosiris View Post
None of the workouts that I name above- Newport, Providence, Santa Monica, Black Jack 21 are instructional. They are not slow or boring. The easiest of the AOS workouts IMHO is Providence.
Cool! Thanks so much
- now I guess I need to put Santa Monica on my wishlist too

Thanks a million!!
Old 07-05-11, 09:22 PM  
Steve4404

I would add "Combat Kettlebell Systems" on MyMadMethods.com. It has some really unique kettlebell and bodyweight exercises
Old 07-05-11, 09:34 PM  
Missiscipi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve4404 View Post
I would add "Combat Kettlebell Systems" on MyMadMethods.com. It has some really unique kettlebell and bodyweight exercises
How could I forget this one. It is definitely fun and a sweatfest!
Old 07-06-11, 06:40 AM  
A-Bot
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve4404 View Post
Ohhh . . sounds fun!
Old 07-06-11, 08:22 AM  
jaburke66

Love this thread...MB45 Essentials is also good -- there are 3 workouts you could do either as a tack-on or 2 in row.

Caligurl has MB45 Advanced and seems to like it -- it's a double-beller, fyi.
Old 07-07-11, 01:36 PM  
violingal3

After discovering Anthony, I was wondering what else was out there similar to AOS and I caved on ECK 1 & 2. I did #1 this morning and I love it. What took me so long to buy it?!? Keith is a golden kettlebell god on that beach! I think I will do Eoin Finn's Pure & Simple Yoga tomorrow to keep with the beach theme! Looking forward to #2 this weekend! I am still glowing hours after the fact I had a fabulous workout!
Old 07-07-11, 01:42 PM  
A-Bot
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by violingal3 View Post
After discovering Anthony, I was wondering what else was out there similar to AOS and I caved on ECK 1 & 2. I did #1 this morning and I love it. What took me so long to buy it?!? Keith is a golden kettlebell god on that beach! I think I will do Eoin Finn's Pure & Simple Yoga tomorrow to keep with the beach theme! Looking forward to #2 this weekend! I am still glowing hours after the fact I had a fabulous workout!
Isn't there something about this workout that just makes is THE BEST KB WORKOUT EVA!!!
Old 07-07-11, 07:04 PM  
Buffgirl

I was almost in tear the other day because I had misplaced Keith Workout, ECKB1 and Aos Newport, I can't part with them. I would buy them again if I lose them.

Tags
aos, keith weber, kettlebell, kettlebell dvds, kettlebells, newport