Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Notices

Old 03-29-24, 11:05 AM  
bubbles76

Quote:
Originally Posted by antbuko View Post
I have several sets of these:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Not high-end sheets, but they wash well and even if they wrinkle a bit in the dryer, the wrinkles come out when I make the bed. Soft, cool and comfortable. Better than Walmart's microfiber sheets.
I was looking at these. The only reason I didn't bite is because I use a lot of creams and oils. One review said that these sheets hold on to oil stains.
"You humans have the potential to be the most wonderful beings there are - if you can get past all these enormous stupid spots you seem to have in your hearts. It's not your fault. You just don't know how to work your hearts right yet. That's why there are dogs." - Jim Butcher, Zoo Day
Old 03-29-24, 12:39 PM  
videofit

I've had good luck with everything I've ordered here -- slippers, pillows, cotton throw blanket, flannel sheets.
Great quality, made in the USA.

https://www.mypillow.com/

Be sure to use promo code for big discounts: BADLANDS
Old 03-29-24, 01:45 PM  
Gams

I have nothing to add really, but just wanted to say how much I love fleece sheets. I wouldn’t use any other kind now. They are so soft and stay soft even after multiple washings. All the flannel sheets I’ve tried lost their softness after several washings. Also, I’ve found fleece sheets for around $30 for a set of queen - several sets even came with two sets of pillowcases. Love them!
Old 04-03-24, 04:25 PM  
antbuko

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbles76 View Post
I was looking at these. The only reason I didn't bite is because I use a lot of creams and oils. One review said that these sheets hold on to oil stains.
Well, I wear Neutrogena Body oil daily and layer it with Jergens Rose Body Butter. They haven't stained the sheets.
Old 04-03-24, 08:58 PM  
Susan H
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gams View Post
I have nothing to add really, but just wanted to say how much I love fleece sheets. I wouldn’t use any other kind now. They are so soft and stay soft even after multiple washings. All the flannel sheets I’ve tried lost their softness after several washings. Also, I’ve found fleece sheets for around $30 for a set of queen - several sets even came with two sets of pillowcases. Love them!
I love my fleece sheets for the cooler and cold weather months. They feel so much warmer than regular sheets and even flannel sheets.

“Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up" —Thomas Edison

“Just because you’re not sick doesn’t mean you’re healthy.” — Author Unknown

Tags
off topic, off-topic, sheets