Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Bargain Watch
Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Notices

Old 09-01-23, 03:21 PM  
fanofladyvols

Total Fitness September Weekly Sales

September Weekly Specials:

3rd - Labor Day Sale!
10th - 25% off the Going Going Gone Section & Used DVD Section (starts the morning of the 11th after the Labor Day Sale is over)
17th - Linda Wooldridge
24th - Michelle Dozois

Labor Day Sale Going on Now! All DVDs are reduced (over 2500 titles). Sale Ends September 10th. DVDs starting at 49 cents!

Never give up on your body!-- Miranda Esmonde-White

Word/Guiding Principle for 2024: Embrace: embrace my faith, my family, my friends, myself, the process, the progress, the hard work, the strength program I choose, the recovery methods and rest I need, my life, the good times, and the memories of good people.
Old 09-06-23, 10:14 PM  
fatkat555

Quote:
Originally Posted by fanofladyvols View Post
September Weekly Specials:

3rd - Labor Day Sale!
10th - 25% off the Going Going Gone Section & Used DVD Section (starts the morning of the 11th after the Labor Day Sale is over)
17th - Linda Wooldridge
24th - Michelle Dozois

Labor Day Sale Going on Now! All DVDs are reduced (over 2500 titles). Sale Ends September 10th. DVDs starting at 49 cents!
I hit the sale (again)! Thx!

You have to make a mess, sometimes, to clean it up.

DISCLOSURE: I have a professional relationship with a seller or producer of fitness videos or products. For details, please see my profile.
Old 09-17-23, 11:21 AM  
fanofladyvols

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatkat555 View Post
I hit the sale (again)! Thx!
I did too!!

Word/Guiding Principle for 2024: Embrace: embrace my faith, my family, my friends, myself, the process, the progress, the hard work, the strength program I choose, the recovery methods and rest I need, my life, the good times, and the memories of good people.
Old 10-06-23, 08:56 AM  
fanofladyvols

Total Fitness October Weekly Sales

Liquidation week!
This week the special will be some titles at drastically reduced prices (DVDs with a large quantity in stock). Check the titles out tonight through next Sunday night. (Hit submit before 5PM on Sunday, the 8th, is my advice!)

Don't forget to check the Deal of the Day on October 31st - it's our annual 'treat' DVD giveaway! You just pay shipping if it's the only DVD in your cart (or if you're outside the USA). If you have other items in your cart and your total is over $19.00 then the DVD is completely free! You'll see a list of DVDs to choose from or select 'surprise me'.

October Weekly Specials:
1st - Liquidation Sale see above
8th - Beachbody
15th - Virtual Active
22nd - Patrick Goudeau & Mike Donavanik
29th - Tracie Long

Old 10-28-23, 12:08 PM  
fanofladyvols

Born Primitive First Responders Discount

Thought I'd pass along the sale for first responders.

They also have some items on the sale tab so some really good deals to score if you qualify for the discount, too!

https://bornprimitive.com/

Quote:
Today, on National First Responders Day, we stand in awe of the courage and selflessness displayed by our nation's heroes. These remarkable individuals put their lives on the line each day, tirelessly serving their fellow Americans. From our dedicated law enforcement officers who maintain our streets’ safety, the fearless firefighters who rush into burning buildings, and the relief workers who provide care after natural disasters, to the EMTs, paramedics, and public health workers who offer life-saving emergency care at a moment's notice, these remarkable individuals are always there for us.

As a token of our appreciation, we are proud to offer an exclusive 28% OFF discount through GovX ID at checkout. It's our way of saying thank you to those who selflessly serve.

Here's how it works: Simply add the items you've had your eye on to your cart, verify your status through GovX ID and then proceed to checkout. The 28% discount will be automatically applied once you’re verified.

We also extend an invitation to all non-first responders to share this offer with someone who qualifies. Let's come together and pass on our gratitude for the remarkable service these heroes provide.

Thank you to our first responders for their bravery, sacrifice, and dedication. We honor you today and every day.

Best,

Mallory Riley + Bear Handlon
Owners/ Co-Founders

Old 10-30-23, 10:48 AM  
fanofladyvols

Resistance Band training

Coupon code sale ends November 4th

Celebrate & Save 17% Storewide using Coupon RBTLIVE14

https://shop.resistancebandtraining.com/

Their bands are thick, very high quality and great levels of resistance. Dave Schmitz gives tons of ideas freely on how to modify exercises as you age with bands on his YouTube channel.

Old 10-31-23, 08:33 AM  
fanofladyvols

Don't forget Halloween Freebie at Total Fitness today!

It's the Deal of the day!

https://www.totalfitnessdvds.com/dealoftheday.asp

Old 11-01-23, 11:59 AM  
fanofladyvols

Total Fitness November Weekly Sales

November Weekly Specials:
5th - Petra Kolber & Natalie Jill
12th - Michelle Dozois & Tonique
19th - Linda Stejskal
26th - Cyber Week!

Black Friday Sale!

This year the Black Friday/Cyber week sale will start November 22nd and run through December 3rd. Every DVD will be on sale (over 2500 titles)

Old 12-01-23, 02:34 PM  
fanofladyvols

Total Fitness December weekly sales

Cyber Week Sale! Sale ends December 3rd. Over 2700 titles and more added each day to the used section and the going going gone section.

The New Year New You sale will start December 29th and run through January 7th

December Weekly Specials:
3rd - Suzanne Bowen
10th - Dance off the Inches & QuickFix
17th - Tae Bo & Dance It Out
24th - Toby Massenburg & Mike Donavanik
31st - New Years Sale!

Old 12-27-23, 08:17 AM  
Leela
VF Supporter

Mossa

https://www.mossaondemand.net/pages/...05001787340360

Tags
mary's sale, total fitness sale