Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Vendor Comments/Reviews
Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Notices

Old 03-27-10, 10:07 PM  
poohpeggy

I just want to offer my support. I am very sorry you are going through this. Stay strong! Peggy
Old 03-28-10, 09:55 PM  
wisperofsummer

Still no answer from SNM or Cathe. Asked again on forum. At least the posts are not being removed. Still hoping for resolution.
Old 03-29-10, 08:33 PM  
Mommapew

Quote:
Originally Posted by LynnO View Post
I find it fascinating that people are basically telling Whisper- "Hey, you should have known that Cathe.com customer service sucks. They have no responsibility to think about their sales before they offer them. You should have figured it was to good to be true, and when it was proven out, if you had any morals, you'd give them their money back." REALLY, that's the moral stance? Cathe.com -the business -doesn't owe it to anybody to figure out what they are doing before they do it?

They stole 40 dollars from Whisper. That's the bottom line. Not only do they have control over making sure she doesn't lose money, they have an obligation.

Anyone who has had this kind of customer interaction with Cathe should contact their credit card company. Also constact Cathe's sponsors and let them know that they will never buy their stuff again if they are going to support a business that treats people this way. And as to be above board, be sure to copy SNM.

Altus, especially since Cathe is selling thier stuff on her site, and Egglands Best both sponsor Cathe.
I find it fascinating that upon the OP's request for our honest opinion, that no one wants to hear anything other than agreement with the OP
Old 03-30-10, 06:46 AM  
bubbles76

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mommapew View Post
I find it fascinating that upon the OP's request for our honest opinion, that no one wants to hear anything other than agreement with the OP
Eh, I can see it from both sides. I don't see it as nobody wants to hear anything other than agreement with the OP. I just think that when people are questioning the OP's morals that it torqued some people.
"You humans have the potential to be the most wonderful beings there are - if you can get past all these enormous stupid spots you seem to have in your hearts. It's not your fault. You just don't know how to work your hearts right yet. That's why there are dogs." - Jim Butcher, Zoo Day
Old 03-30-10, 09:04 PM  
KarenP
VF Supporter

Surely by now they have replied to you about this. What did they say?

Karen

QUIT SLOUCHING!!!
Old 03-31-10, 09:23 PM  
mamaste

Cathedotcom didn't charge your account, Paypal did. Paypal also has your $37. I can't be sure, but they proably charged Cathedotcom for the refund too. When you give a customer a refund through Paypal, they take like 10 percent of the cost.
Old 04-01-10, 08:02 AM  
wisperofsummer

Have been tied up in audit of my lab all week. Heard from Cathe.com Tuesday night. They are looking into refunding me the money I am out. Tone of emails have completely changed. Will post more info tomorrow. Things are looking up. Got to get back to auditor
Old 04-01-10, 08:08 AM  
gigi

Quote:
Originally Posted by wisperofsummer View Post
Have been tied up in audit of my lab all week. Heard from Cathe.com Tuesday night. They are looking into refunding me the money I am out. Tone of emails have completely changed. Will post more info tomorrow. Things are looking up. Got to get back to auditor
Oh good!
Old 04-01-10, 08:09 AM  
suzy
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamaste View Post
Cathedotcom didn't charge your account, Paypal did. Paypal also has your $37. I can't be sure, but they proably charged Cathedotcom for the refund too. When you give a customer a refund through Paypal, they take like 10 percent of the cost.
I've issued several refunds through PayPal. They charge a fee for the payment, but when you issue a refund, they don't charge a fee and they refund the fee for the payment. So the payee refunds the amount they received and PayPal refunds the fee they received.
Old 04-01-10, 08:51 PM  
LynnO
VF Supporter

Yay for cathe.com for doing the right thing.

Good luck on the lab audit! Hope those procedures were up to date!

Tags
cathe.com