Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Clothing, Shoes, Equipment, Gear
Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Notices

Old 10-09-06, 07:15 AM  
pennantb

Thumbs up Active wear shopping trip results

After seeing Cathe's new outfits for her new dvd's I decided to invest in some new outfits and do some online shopping.

First stop San Diego Fit and bought the last of the Kos Usa outfit the tri-colour capri's in green trim and long top. Prder went thorough quick and I got email confirmation of my order shipping it all arrived really quickly (please note I am in the UK).

Second stop Oh my Bod well actually I was intending to try Active U but they don't ship internationally. I called them and had a great chat with I Stephanie & Gabby (they were great very helpful) placed my order both on the phone and on the internet. The goods arrived I order Cathe's red outfit from Butts & Guts and a tank top in the same colours. I love them the material is great but I am waiting for my Cathe's to arrive to do them.

Third it was time for Rogiani she was featured in the 75th issue of Oxyen magazine I ordered her trio-coloured long pants and that arrived at the same time as my Kos Usa outfit again great tailoring (Rogiani emailed me to make a colour change of the pants and sent me a swatch of colours I guess for my next order).

So I would say that I am happy with I recieved loved the service from all three vendors and will definitely have save up for my next order.

If there is one thing you never put in a trap.... that's me... Dr Who series 5
Old 10-09-06, 07:48 AM  
treytop
VF Supporter

Babs, sounds like a great "virtual" shopping trip! I need to get some new workout pants because I just noticed a hole in mine today!

Hope you will stop by the Belly Busters--we miss you!

Christie