Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Questions about using this Forum software > VF and Forum software FAQs
Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Notices

Old 10-25-04, 09:12 AM  
roz

My mistake. I was under the impression that kitties and videos went hand-in-hand.
Old 10-25-04, 09:21 AM  
PamelaP

Of course, if you manage to find a way to use your cats as dumbbells or other forms of resistance, then it's on-topic. LOL
Old 11-28-05, 07:20 AM  
Laura S.
VF Supporter

Resurrecting this thread...

I figured we could update this thread since I'm going to direct someone to it and it's really OLD! Here are some newer ones...

PHH - Power Half Hour - A series of strength workouts led by Tony Horton and put out by Beachbody.

YBB - Yoga Booty Ballet - A series of workouts put out by Beachbody. Someone who has done them might want to describe them.

TJ - Turbo Jam - Another series of workouts put out by Beachbody, a series of cardio, kicbox oriented workouts.

DDD - Deep Discount DVD - An online vendor of DVDs at good prices. See threads about them for info about security problems.

BB - Beachbody - A vendor of fitness workouts and other products.

CIA - Creative Instructors Aerobics, Inc. - A producer of workout videos, many of which are at an intermediate to advanced level.

CS - Core Secrets - Workouts led by Gunnar Peterson. Most of them use a stability ball, but he has recently released some that don't require it.

OK. There are tons I missed. Feel free to add your own.

Laura's Workout Mantras:

Something is better than nothing
The best workout is the one you will DO
Old 11-28-05, 08:01 AM  
ARTmethodfan
VF Supporter

Hi Laura -

These would also be good to include in the items that should be search-able but are less than 4 letters long. Now..... where is the thread about those?

Nat