Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Clothing, Shoes, Equipment, Gear
Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Notices

Old 06-12-05, 08:21 PM  
adrien_73

Anyone tried the body burner rebounder?

I love my UR, but this looks really cool because it inclines + declines! Also, I am very interested inthe workouts available on the website. Has anyone tried them? Would they work well on a regular rebounder that does't have the incline?

Thanks for any info!

ETA: Well, it doesn't decline...but it inclines!
Old 06-14-05, 02:03 PM  
joanna33

me too

i am so INTERESTED in this also......the infomercial is awesome..the exercise demos that the runner was doing looked great.......and i love the incline of my transfirmer..so i'm thinking i'd love this too.......and i have a UR too. my plan was to just buy the dvds and adapt them to my UR and see if i like it..but on the website, it is impossible to buy the dvds without the rebounder......i will probably cave, all i need is one stressful event, even a small one, to justify the purchase!!!!
Old 06-15-05, 11:44 AM  
sarayoga

??? - in my physical therapist's office they have a rebounder with an incline / decline. I'm guessing maybe this one is a home version of the physical therapy kind?

( If so -- some people might be able to get access to one to check out before buying. )