Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Clothing, Shoes, Equipment, Gear
Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Notices

Old 05-31-04, 08:23 AM  
nicki
VF Supporter

Yoga blankets

Hi all-

I did a little bit of web-surfing to try to find a good source for yoga inexpensive yoga blankets.

Has anyone purchased from matsmatsmats.com? Here's the link:
http://www.matsmatsmats.com/yoga/yog...s-mexican.html

Any other suggestions? I'm thinking of buying 2 or 3 so I can also use them to substitute for a bolster. (Is 2 or 3 enough?)

Thanks!
Old 05-31-04, 08:32 AM  
Danielle*
VF Supporter

Hi Nicki,
I've never ordered from matsmatsmats.com, but those look good and the price is good. I bought my blankets at yogapro.com and I've been really happy with them. I think 3 is a good number to get. If you plan to do a lot of restorative poses you may need more.

Danielle
Old 05-31-04, 02:52 PM  
Loretta S.
VF Supporter

I found some of the Mexican blankets like the ones they sell at Hugger Mugger for something like $20 a piece at a gift shop in Scottsdale AZ for $7 a piece. I bought 4. When I was buying them the cashier asked if I was going to use them for yoga, so I don't think I'm the only one.

I know this info doesn't help you, since you're in New England. But I guess my point is that sometimes you find things where you're not expecting to find them.