Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Clothing, Shoes, Equipment, Gear
Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Notices

Old 05-06-04, 06:42 PM  
ckfromca

Wanting to buy a mini tramp/rebounder

Hi - I am in the market to buy a mini trampoline/rebounder. Does anyone have any suggestions as to what brand is good, size, etc? Also, any suggestions on rebounder workout videos?

Thanks!
Old 05-07-04, 09:03 AM  
Dawn3

I have a ReboundAir and love it!!! I had some problems with my springs initially, but the customer service was great and they replaced all the springs for me since they were all a bad order.
Old 05-07-04, 10:17 AM  
ckfromca

Thanks, Dawn for the reply. Any suggestion on workout videos?
Old 05-07-04, 10:29 AM  
Dawn3

Well there are sooo many good ones. Overall I think I like the Urban Rebounding videos best. Some of my favs are Advanced, Basic, Box, Intermediate, Interval Bound and Resistance Bound. Outside of UR, I really like Fitpriime's G-Force and Champion Rebounding Superset. If you are just starting out I would suggest Keep on Rebounding or Starbound.
Old 05-07-04, 11:07 AM  
glavtx
VF Supporter

I got a couple of Urban Rebounders, when they had different specials on them. One standard, and one that folds, and they're both good rebounders. You night want to check their site, because the last deal I got from them was the folding rebounder and 3 DVDs for $99.00. That's been a while back though, and I think they've had a different special since then.

I also got a rebounder off eBay from c-direct2001 for $63.95, including shipping. It'e either a life-Tech or a Needak clone (can't remember which), and it was a quarter fold model. It's got a slightly softer mat than the UR, made of prematron, which is supposedly better (?), I do like it a lot, too. I got it because someone else on the rebounder check in mentioned they'd bought from that seller, and loved the rebounder.

For workouts, a lot of the URs are good, and Starbound is wonderful, but it's expensive. I just got G-Force a couple of weeks ago, and it's fun, but has weights mixed in so you have to get off the rebounder to do it - supposed to be coming out in DVD, though, so that'd solve that problem.

Check out the rebounder check in - and if you pull up the old ones, there are tons of suggestions on workouts there. There's an "Everything Rebounding" thread, too, that might help. I think www.bouncewell.com has reviews of rebounders, and they sell them and some workouts.

If the only prayer you say in your life is Thank You, that would suffice.
Meister Eckhart

It is our resistance to things as they are that causes most unhappiness.

When you rise in the morning, give thanks for the light, for your life, for your
strength. Give thanks for your food and for the joy of living. If you see no
reason to give thanks, the fault lies in yourself. Tecumseh