Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Notices

Old 05-02-24, 12:01 PM  
donnamp

Thank you for this reminder! I thought I had ordered her latest walking and mobility DVD when I ordered something else from Amazon last week, but I must have moved it to 'save for later' b/c I apparently did not order it! Senior moment, I guess.

Just ordered -

Donna
Old 05-03-24, 06:29 AM  
bubbles76

Yoga Plus Pilates Fusion Mix is already sold out. I thought we'd have longer than that, but guess not. I'm glad I didn't wait around.
"You humans have the potential to be the most wonderful beings there are - if you can get past all these enormous stupid spots you seem to have in your hearts. It's not your fault. You just don't know how to work your hearts right yet. That's why there are dogs." - Jim Butcher, Zoo Day
Old 05-04-24, 02:12 AM  
Abby

I got 10 Minute Quick Mix recently, and I like it, too. The lower body section is a little different, and I actually feel that one. There are six sections and each one goes by rather quickly. I agree that it's a nice complement to Leslie's Mix and Match dvd.

The posture walk on 5 Fat Burning Miles that I tried in the last few months stands out. It's different, too, and feels nice in the neck/shoulders/upper back.

The core cardio on 21 Day Weight Loss is a very nice walk, and I also find the aesthetics memorable. The colors of the outfits and outdoors just look pretty to me, which makes it a gem.
Old 05-04-24, 10:14 AM  
wishiwasinhawaii

I've been using Jessica's Movement Snacks on the AAP. I would get those on DVD but I don't think they're on any DVD. I plan to renew AAP for the long haul because I use it just about every day but it would be nice to also have some of those workouts on DVD...just in case something happens, like if my internet is down, etc.
Old 05-04-24, 11:37 PM  
Leonana

Quote:
Originally Posted by wishiwasinhawaii View Post
I've been using Jessica's Movement Snacks on the AAP. I would get those on DVD but I don't think they're on any DVD. I plan to renew AAP for the long haul because I use it just about every day but it would be nice to also have some of those workouts on DVD...just in case something happens, like if my internet is down, etc.
Same here, I’ll keep renewing the AAP. I did buy a couple of DVDs to have just in case. I ordered the Total Body Strength from the Strong and Centered rotation, and the Fitness Training for Functional Aging.

Regarding the Movement Snacks, there isn’t anything exactly the same on her dvds, but there are some shorter workouts on the WS3 set, which I have on dvd.

Tags
jessica smith