DVD's are to ship next week per Kelly.
Old 01-23-24, 11:59 PM  
fatkat555

Quote:
Originally Posted by carly View Post
DVD's are to ship next week per Kelly.
Woo hoo!

Thanks for the update!

You have to make a mess, sometimes, to clean it up.

DISCLOSURE: I have a professional relationship with a seller or producer of fitness videos or products. For details, please see my profile.
Old 02-04-24, 08:33 PM  
difit

I never heard from Kelly about my order of 2 copies of Raw More than Just Strength. I got my DVD the other day and got only one copy of More than just Strength which is great, but I was still charged for both copies according to the invoice she sent with the DVD.

Since I haven't had any luck contacting her through her website maybe I'll use the address that was on the package and write her a letter and make copies of the invoices. Hopefully she will send me a copy of Lean Physique.

Wish me luck.
Old 02-04-24, 10:12 PM  
carly

Quote:
Originally Posted by difit View Post
Since I haven't had any luck contacting her through her website maybe I'll use the address that was on the package and write her a letter and make copies of the invoices. Hopefully she will send me a copy of Lean Physique.

Wish me luck.
If you send her a letter make sure that you include your email address so she can easily get in touch with you.

In 2020 I did not receive my DVDs and I didn't get a response from the first email. I sent another email 2 weeks later and Kelly responded within a couple of hours. My first email just got missed in all the correspondence she was receiving at the time. I sent my emails to kelly@coffeyfit.com. She was very nice, apologetic and sent me a small gift with my order.

Wishing you luck.
Old 02-05-24, 12:10 PM  
difit

Quote:
Originally Posted by carly View Post
If you send her a letter make sure that you include your email address so she can easily get in touch with you.

In 2020 I did not receive my DVDs and I didn't get a response from the first email. I sent another email 2 weeks later and Kelly responded within a couple of hours. My first email just got missed in all the correspondence she was receiving at the time. I sent my emails to kelly@coffeyfit.com. She was very nice, apologetic and sent me a small gift with my order.

Wishing you luck.
Thank you! I was planning to include my email address and my home address.

Tags
kcm, kcm raw